6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I love Mike and ike but I like the berry flavor a lot more very sweet unlike the one shown in the article
Too chewy. I do enjoy them, but i do not enjoy picking them out of me teeth for a day after eating them. Love the fun size bags around Halloween!
Mike and Ikes always have a bright, intense fruit flavor, but the tackiness of the candy turns me away from them.
Sticky. Chewy. Sweet. Good value. Tons of flavors. Those are the main things that make these so yummy and awesome.
Always a childhood favorite!!!! Cheap and always tasted the same even though they get stuck in my teeth
I bought this candy for the first time in years the other day and they are fruitier than i remember. They are just so good!
Omg i love thecred ones soooo yummy. I even eat the green which says a lot for me i usually don't eat lime candy lol
The candy is true to its flavors. The fruit flavor is packed with a punch. Doesn't get caught terribly bad in your teeth. Super tasty!
These candies remind me of my childhood. They are an original and I hope they stick around for my kids to try in the future
I am just soo in love with these candies ! I love the different flavors of the candy and how the candy is chewy .
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos