7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I like mike and ike this candy I think is a real classic type of candy. the only thing I don't like is that it sticks in your teeth
I love these candies. My favorite thing is that they are soft enough that I will let my daughter have a few bites. Great flavor too.
I love Mike and Ikes! We always took these to the movies when my kids were younger. Love the flavor, sweet, not sour! Family fave!
I really like their strong fruity flavor and that they are chewy but soft... But I really don't like that they get stuck on my teeth
Mike and Ikes are one of my favorite candies. The red and pink ones are my favorite. They are chewy and sweet and have great flavors!
Such a classic candy snack to have with you at the movies and all i love these they're easy to just take a handful to hold you over
Absolutely love this candy! I get this every time i make a stop at wal mart. Never liked fruity candy until I tried Mike and Ikes.
Delicious! Best birthday gift ever! Mike and Ike brings me right back to my childhood days- perfect combination of chewy and sweet!
I only like the pink flavor. The other flavors are okay, I'd eat them but would not crave them. I'd rather have sour patch kids.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos