7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
They are so delicious! I could eat these for hours on end. You get a lot of flavor from them and you can find them pretty much anywhere!
Mike and Ikes are one of my weaknesses when I see them in stores. I love fruity candy and these are a perfect snack when you want candy.
I could say i like the orange bag of thesw much or better. I was kinda disappointed with the candy but its still pretty good tasteing.
By far the greatest fruit flavored candy around! Just be careful because they are addicting! They are delicious and reasonably priced.
My family of 6 Love Mike and IkeS! My daughter loves the tropical flavor. I usually always get these when going to the movie theater.
The candy is true to its flavors. The fruit flavor is packed with a punch. Doesn't get caught terribly bad in your teeth. Super tasty!
Who wouldn't love Mike & Ike?! I'm guilty of eating an entire movie theater box in one sitting. These make your mouth water that much!
Snacking on these right now. They're really good just wish they had more flavors. But other than that these Make a good snack anywhere
The yellow ones are my absolute favorite and there's always plenty of those left over because no one really likes them other than me.
I love these candies. My favorite thing is that they are soft enough that I will let my daughter have a few bites. Great flavor too.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos