6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
They are crammed with sugar. Its too sweet and they are too strong. While chewing on one it took my filling out of my tooth.
I love these and all of the flavors. I go for just about anything gummy/chewy and fruity!
Mike and Ike go back to my childhood! If only they didn't get stuck in your teeth; still one of my favorite candies!
These are good but some tastes are terrible..like the pineapple one..I'm not too crazy about the cherry one either..
Oh boy give me some of these and ill finish the whole bag !! They're always affordable and easy to find in any store
Not my favorite candy, but they do have a nice fruity flavor. The only downside is their texture is a little waxy.
Husbands favorite candy! He gets these every time we go to the movies and our kids really enjoy them too. Good fruity flavor!
I love Mike and ike but I like the berry flavor a lot more very sweet unlike the one shown in the article
I love this candy, I can't stop eating it until finish all, all flavors are good and different
I love these candies. They are delicious so you cant go wrong with a big bulk bag. And you get so many in the bag too for the price of the bag.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos