The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
A road trip would be incomplete without a bag or box of Mike and Ikes to enjoy along the way. Love the flavors.
My fave! I absolutely love them. They have a great fruity taste. I love the pink ones!
I love mike and ikes. I always end up eating the whole bag because you can never just have one of them.
Great snack to take to he movies or on the road. Never to hard to eat always great flavors
Mike and Ikes are so good, I love to get these when I go to see a movie and I save them for late because I can never eat them all
Husbands favorite candy! He gets these every time we go to the movies and our kids really enjoy them too. Good fruity flavor!
I am partial to Mike and Ike's- they are made in my hometown. I don't like the originals very much except for the red jelly bean. I do like their all strawberry version. Pretty awesome. I just give it major props because of the fact it's from my hometown.
Love to have these once in a blue. I love to have these since I'm the only one in the house that likes then so I don't have to worry no one will touch them. : )
These are one of my favorite candies ever! I love them so much, i can't pick a favorite color/flavor! They're the best!
Best movie candy out there. I love how they are shaped and the size is perfect. The candy is sweet and juicy. The originals at my favorite because the flavors are more varied and taste great.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos