7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
One of my favorites candies from my youth. I don't eat them that often but do enjoy them when I'm at the movies. I love the fruity flavor.
I've been eating them since I was a child, they've never changed, always good quality, send a go to of I'm looking for fruity, chewy candy.
They are so delicious! I could eat these for hours on end. You get a lot of flavor from them and you can find them pretty much anywhere!
Mike and Ike's!!! Love them and so does everyone I know, it's so flavorful and juicy. I get A box of this every time I'm in a candy mood
These are my brothers absolute favorite candy. All I have to do is bring home these fruit candies and his day is made. Great sweet treat!
Love eating these while watching movies because you don't have to worry about getting sticky just wish they were a little easier to chew
I like these, the flavors are very tasty and they are chewy!!! If I am in a mood to have fruity candy Mike and Ikes are my go to candy :)
I love Mike and Ike's my favorite are the green and yellow ones, I usually like hard candies more but these are one of my top favorites.
I really like Mike and Ike's. The flavor is so much better than it used to be, way less sweet. But they do still get stuck in your teeth!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos