The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I love Mike and Ikes. They're are so good! One of my favorite go to snacks when I go to the movies.
Favorite candy. can't go wrong. i love to have them with me in class-keeps me awake and is a nice snack!
Mmm, favorite movie theater candy. Love the red and pink ones!! Not to sugary just right!
So good@ cant stop eating them deff, have a sweet tooth for them also a good easy snack.
The candy itself is really good but the only downfall is that it constantly sticks to my teeth! I always have to keep trying to pick it out!
This is a family favorite in our household. I buy these for movie night. They are delicious and will satisfy your sweet tooth.
I find these to be sickeningly sweet and I'm not a fan of anything with a gummy consistency.
Mike and Ike's are delicious! There are different flavors to satisfy anyone's preference. Getting them out of your teeth however is not very fun..
These are my favorite chewy fruit candy! They have the right amount of chewiness without feeling like they will pull out your fillings! My only negative is that I don't like the orange flavor (but I don't like any orange candy). Yum!
Mike and Ikes are so good, I love to get these when I go to see a movie and I save them for late because I can never eat them all
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos