10 Beauty Habits to Give Up This Year
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
These candies are great for on the go or watching TV or a movie. The only thing is that they go so fast they are gone before you realize it.
Love Mike and Ikes! A great movie candy or even something just to have on the go! y only complaint is that they often get stuck in my teeth
These are really good, especially there lemonade flavors! I am more of a chocolate person, but I will eat Mike and Ikes, they are that good!
Have always loved these! They remind me of the movie theater. They're sweet, come in an interesting shape, and each color tastes differently
If you haven't tasted these before, so reading this, grab a jacket and put on your shoes. Run down to the closest store and buy a HUGE pack.
Although this candy makes me think of the old SNL skit about them it seems that I am not a fan. I haven't found a flavor of them that I like.
The candy itself is really good but the only downfall is that it constantly sticks to my teeth! I always have to keep trying to pick it out!
These are really good. When I first bought them I didn't think i would like them but when I tried them I loved them. I love the orange ones.
I've been eating them since I was a child, they've never changed, always good quality, send a go to of I'm looking for fruity, chewy candy.
One of my favorites candies from my youth. I don't eat them that often but do enjoy them when I'm at the movies. I love the fruity flavor.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos