7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I love these candies. They are delicious so you cant go wrong with a big bulk bag. And you get so many in the bag too for the price of the bag.
These are pretty good fruit flavored candy. Nice and chewy, and good flavors. These aren't my number one candies but they are good on occasion.
I ate these as a kid and I still eat them so chewy with bursting flavor every time I walk but a quarter candy machine they are my weekness
My son I love to snack on these on movie night! Great flavor and last a while. I red ones are my favorite and the green ones are his favorite
I'm not big on candy. I'm a chocolate girl but this is my favorite candy! I love the flavors. They're affordable. A little chewy but worth it.
Mike n Ikes are a great chewy fruity candy. Very likable. If you want something with a hot taste then Hot Tamales are what you are looking for!
I think they're pretty great. I don't eat them often, but they've never disappointed me when I did. I like them better than most fruit candies.
Have always loved these! They remind me of the movie theater. They're sweet, come in an interesting shape, and each color tastes differently
Love Mike and Ikes! A great movie candy or even something just to have on the go! y only complaint is that they often get stuck in my teeth
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos