7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
These are delicious. Not my favorite candy on the shelf, but I don't mind them when I do get them. They're good if you especially like chewy candy.
Too chewy. I do enjoy them, but i do not enjoy picking them out of me teeth for a day after eating them. Love the fun size bags around Halloween!
Can't go wrong with Mike n Ike! I love the chewy texture and the great, bold flavors. These are far better than jelly beans and very affordable!
This is by far my favorite candy! Its my "go to" fruit candy! It has 0 fat! Which is good for me! and 23 pieces is just right for a serving size!
My favorite candy of all time. I enjoy having these every where I go. Especially at the Movies. I love how it brings different kind of flavors .
I love Mike and Ikes! The red ones are my favorite flavor but the new variations on them in the tropical flavors aren't as good as the originals.
Such a throw back candy but definitely an all time favorite. the sweet chewiness is the best part you could just eat an entire box in one sitting
I like the taste but in my opinion the flavor could be a little stronger. I guess I think they are a little bland compared to other similar candy
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos