9 Snacks From The 90's That Will Make You Nostalgic
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 702 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I have not seen the large bag of Mike and Ikes, but my children love this candy! I love that there is so many choices you can purchase! My kids love the original!
Absolutely love this candy! I get this every time i make a stop at wal mart. Never liked fruity candy until I tried Mike and Ikes.
Love these!! And love the big bags because I can never get enough of them. I don't care for the yellow though, so I always give them to the hubby lol
I only like the pink flavor. The other flavors are okay, I'd eat them but would not crave them. I'd rather have sour patch kids.
Talk about movie candy addiction!!! these are definitely the movie snack if you are like me and will only eat like two red vines.
Mike and Ike's are the best! They are so juicy and delicious and is the kind of treat that will taste good no matter what time of day it is! There are so yummy!
Love eating these while watching movies because you don't have to worry about getting sticky just wish they were a little easier to chew
Should be sweeter, one of my least preferred candies to buy to snack on. It isn't as flavored and sometimes bit hard to chew on.
These are so good! I love the different flavors. I love fruit and these don't taste artificial, they have a great fruit flavor.
I just love mike and Ike's there so flavorful and not to sweet there chewy so you don't have break your tooth trying to eat one
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos