The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I LOVE these! One of my favorite candies. Fruity and chewy. Can't go wrong with Mike & Ike!
Tastes great and love that they can tame that sweet tooth without the fat of a candy bar. However, they get stuck in you teeth and that's no fun at all.
These are an A+ candy that deserve an A+ review. Whenever I'm craving something sweet, I go straight for a box of Mike and Ikes. Every flavor is good.
I used to eat these when I was like maybe 6 or 7 years old but I loved them soo much! The reason why I say "loved" is because I just got tired of them.
I love Mike and Ikes. They're are so good! One of my favorite go to snacks when I go to the movies.
The candy itself is really good but the only downfall is that it constantly sticks to my teeth! I always have to keep trying to pick it out!
I adore these! I love anything crunchy and that contain nuts and these are just perfect. the price is a little up there but they sell smaller packages at the 99 cent store and its enough to satisfy a craving so I suggest everybody try them!
I find these to be sickeningly sweet and I'm not a fan of anything with a gummy consistency.
It is a nice candy .Like them in a big bag. You can fill a candy dish and let people help themselves.
Mike and Ikes are so good, I love to get these when I go to see a movie and I save them for late because I can never eat them all
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos