7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I keep these in the car when I drive at night to keep me awake. Kind of like a game "what flavor was that?" But a movie must in our house! #teamorange
I have never found these very good. I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options.
eww I hate these things. Now granted I am sure that they are others favorites but I always felt like they tasted gritty and like colored, bitter sugar.
The only reason I give this 4 stars is because they are so chewy that they stick to my teeth. Otherwise they are bursting with flavor & oh so yummy!
Mike and Ike is my go to candy for the movies, or for movie watching at home. They have a hard outer shell and then a soft center like gummy candy.
I love Mike and Ike's!! Best chewy candy ever...and they taste amazing with chocolate! Hmmm..chocolate covered Mike and Ike's..just a suggestion. :)
I can eat these any time! They are so good and such an easy little snack! I have eaten these since I was a kid and I love them just as much now!
You can't go wrong with mike and Ike's, there is so many delicious flavors in this bag and if you like fruity candy then this is definitely for you!
Mile and Ike's my go to snack at the movies! Perfect flavor and texture I love fruity chewy candies don't know what I do if mike and Ike parted ways
This candy is amazing the only thing I don't like is the flavor variety is very small but they taste great and aren't to sweet I personally love them
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos