6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
My son I love to snack on these on movie night! Great flavor and last a while. I red ones are my favorite and the green ones are his favorite
Not really my favorite I like the flavor of fruits but when you chew it just stucks under you teeth and for the reason don't like it
These are okay. They are not my favorite tasting candy. If I could pick one candy to eat the rest of my life this would not make the top 10.
The candy itself is really good but the only downfall is that it constantly sticks to my teeth! I always have to keep trying to pick it out!
Used to eat these as a kid, still love them! I don't eat them as often (have to try and eat healthy!) but I do still indulge myself and buy a box every now and then!
These are delicious. Not my favorite candy on the shelf, but I don't mind them when I do get them. They're good if you especially like chewy candy.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. These are delicious the only bad thing about them is that they get stuck in your teeth, but it doesn't matter because it's so worth it.
These are great for everything, you can eat them while watching a movie, you can put them in presents. They are so handy and cheap!
I like Mike and Ikes except when they get stuck in your teeth. The flavors are great. Just don't eat too many or you will get sick.
I love chewy candies! i think that mike and ikes would have to be my all time favorite i have been eating these since i was a kid.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos