Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...8 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 7 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my all time favorite Mike and Ike's aside from the grape flavor they used to have. I love the basic original flavors of cherry, lemon, strawberry, lime, and orange. Love that they are gluten free I am able to enjoy them. Truly can't go wrong with Mike and Ike's would definitely surely recommend. They are absolutely delicious.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
My guilty pleasure are the Cotton Candy flavored Mike & Ikes, they are seriously going to be the death of me (well at least my figure lol). They only release them during the spring/summer, at least where I live in the North East and only at select stores. (Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, & Big Lots) If y'all haven't tried them yet, you got to!!!
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of my favorite candies. Really great flavor. There similar to starbursts but not as chewy. I buy these all day for my bad he loves them. I would highly recommend trying this I guarantee you'll love them.
London ūüėź R.
Gainesville, FL
Mike and Ike's are so delicious and irresistible treats to have every now and then the only thing is they tend to get stuck in teeth a lot and are a little hard to remove. But that is the only thing I have a weird feeling about. It's really affordable and delicious candy to have.
Lyndee H.
These are so delicious. They're chewy enough but not too sticky where they get stuck in your teeth. The flavoring is softly sweet, not over powering. I could eat a hundred of these and still want more.
McKenzie L.
Not one of my all time favorite candies, but my mom loves them! I think they are a little too sticky, but my mom loves pretty much all the flavors and different options they have at the grocery store. They have this candy in a bag or in the movie theatre boxes.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Stand-Up Bag more...
Great size and price for this very popular candy. Once I opened bag, I filled lidded candy jar. The rest went into a Lock N Lock container. I didn't find the bag itself seals up very well. This didn't hinder the review or if I would purchase again. I rarely keep food items in their original packaging.
kai f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm actually a huge fan of mike and Ike's solely because of how much flavor they can fit into these tiny things. And depending on how fresh they are it's like you can taste even more of the fruity flavors
Kristina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am currently eating the buttered popcorn flavored ones and they are so yummy! The perfect mix of salty, buttery, and sweet. I wish they sold these in movie theaters. Five stars all the way.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love love these candies. I've liked them since I was a child and still do. I always go for these at the quarter candy machines at the mall and they never fail to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.