The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I love having these on hand when spending time with the family no matter where we are. It never fails that my son, brother, or father always wants something to snack on while were out so I'm always the hero for having these.
Love these. my whole family loves them. I just hate how they get stuck in your teeth. these have lemon and orange flavored and those are usually the flavored I don't like the most but all the other ones are perfect.
I love these candies, but I really only like the red which is cherry, the pink whichever is strawberry and the orange is okay. The yellow lemon one is terrible it just tastes really bad. But overall they are good.
Makes my mouth water thinking about eating these. They are so #fruity and #sweet. The #cherry is my favorite flavor. The are #inexpensive and can be found almost anywhere. I recommend to others. #GoGetYouSome
You really can't go wrong choosing this sweet fruity movie theater snack. The chewy goodness is one of my favorite movie snacks. I haven't found a flavor I don't like in Mike and Ikes.
These were not good to me. I dislike the flavors and the coatings they use on them. Taste horrible. I do know people who like them but I personally have never liked this candy
My daughter loves this candy because she says the flavors are great and distinguishable and it bursts in her mouth at exactly the right moment to reveal a soft chewy inside
I once lost a tooth while eating these when I was younger lol it's okay, it was already loose. But that did not stop me from eating Mike & Ike's! Love the chewiness.
I love Mike and Ikes and always have. They are a great snack for when you are watching a movie or TV. I love every type of them from the originals to the reds.
A chewy, sweet treat. I like to snack on these in the afternoon at work. They come in different varieties. I even found "Minion Mix" with banana, of course. 😉
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos