BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...8 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 7 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
London 😐 R.
Gainesville, FL
Mike and Ike's are so delicious and irresistible treats to have every now and then the only thing is they tend to get stuck in teeth a lot and are a little hard to remove. But that is the only thing I have a weird feeling about. It's really affordable and delicious candy to have.
Lyndee H.
These are so delicious. They're chewy enough but not too sticky where they get stuck in your teeth. The flavoring is softly sweet, not over powering. I could eat a hundred of these and still want more.
McKenzie L.
Not one of my all time favorite candies, but my mom loves them! I think they are a little too sticky, but my mom loves pretty much all the flavors and different options they have at the grocery store. They have this candy in a bag or in the movie theatre boxes.
kai f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm actually a huge fan of mike and Ike's solely because of how much flavor they can fit into these tiny things. And depending on how fresh they are it's like you can taste even more of the fruity flavors
Kristina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am currently eating the buttered popcorn flavored ones and they are so yummy! The perfect mix of salty, buttery, and sweet. I wish they sold these in movie theaters. Five stars all the way.
Rosa N.
Very sour and fresh. A little tough to chew, but otherwise great. Seem to be getting harder to find. Still prefer sour patch over these, however, I prefer these over traditional Mike and Ike candy.
Egla S.
Dumfries, VA
The flavors are amazing but they put a lot of lemon ones and a lot of people don't like lemans flavored things but the rest of the flavors are fine. I bought it at Walmart for $1.00
Kate Y.
Pasadena, CA
Delicious. Definitely different than Skittles, a Twizzler, or Starburst. Mike and Ike's are known typically as movie theater candy, but I think they're great for any time. All of the different colors are different flavors and taste delicious! They just redid the box and logo design to appeal to a younger audience and it speaks volumes about how the company is trying to change for a younger generation of candy connoisseurs.
Shawn A.
Woodbridge, NJ
I Love these candies. My favorite flavor is the Zours kind. I'm a sucker for sour candy. This is perfect... I love the sourness - it's just perfect. The fruit flavor variety is delicious too. Perfect when I have a candy craving.
Monica S.
Mechanicsville, VA
I had never tried these so I was excited to. I guess I was excepting... something more? People rant about how good these are, I guess I expected them to be like skittles of something. I found them quite disappointing. The flavors were weird and the candy too sugary. Not repurchasing
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.