BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?2 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Christina B.
Upland, PA
My family of 6 Love Mike and IkeS! My daughter loves the tropical flavor. I usually always get these when going to the movie theater.
Caitlin F.
Cincinnati, OH
The yellow ones are my absolute favorite and there's always plenty of those left over because no one really likes them other than me.
cherylirene m.
I love mike and ike candy I see this is a bulk bag so please send them my way!!! I definitely recommend this product but don't eat too many because they are very sweet!!!!
Kandid B.
A favorite of mine for years. It was my pick for a sweet snack during movie night. We all love them at my house.
Tiara B.
Hampton, GA
This candy has been one of my favorites since I was little child. I love the flavor and they are so addicting! I would love to see these in a VoxBox in the future!
Elizabeth S.
Orlando, FL
Mike and Ikes are one of my favorite candies. The red and pink ones are my favorite. They are chewy and sweet and have great flavors!
Rachel H.
Oceanside, CA
Mike n Ikes are a great chewy fruity candy. Very likable. If you want something with a hot taste then Hot Tamales are what you are looking for!
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My boyfriend loves to eat them when we are watching movies. He say he must have them once a week. They are good when you want something fruity and sweet.
Cassandra T.
I love Mike and Ikes I keep my own little private stash and I don't like to share. The flavors are awesome and I can eat a whole box in just one sitting.
Marco C.
San Diego, CA
Not really my favorite I like the flavor of fruits but when you chew it just stucks under you teeth and for the reason don't like it
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.