7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
My boyfriend loves to eat them when we are watching movies. He say he must have them once a week. They are good when you want something fruity and sweet.
I love these as a kid and I still love them as a adult I can remember go to the movies and getting these as a kid and now I get the and movie and go home
Tastes great and love that they can tame that sweet tooth without the fat of a candy bar. However, they get stuck in you teeth and that's no fun at all.
I used to eat these when I was like maybe 6 or 7 years old but I loved them soo much! The reason why I say "loved" is because I just got tired of them.
I have never found these very good. I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options.
These are an A+ candy that deserve an A+ review. Whenever I'm craving something sweet, I go straight for a box of Mike and Ikes. Every flavor is good.
These are delisious i used to eat tHem all the time . Who doesn't like these? Lol the lime are so good. These candys aren't too chewy great little snack
Mike & Ike flavors are delicious, fruity, perfection! The cherry flavor is my favorite, closely followed by lime. They are dairy, soy, and gluten free!
eww I hate these things. Now granted I am sure that they are others favorites but I always felt like they tasted gritty and like colored, bitter sugar.
One of my go to candies! These are sweet and chewy. I love the variety of fruity flavors in each box! A great candy for the movie theater! A must buy!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos