Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...8 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 7 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
La Mesa
Mike N Ike's are amazing and I'm glad that Mike and Ike are "Back together" because we can still enjoy the deliciousness of this fruity, flavorful snack!
Cassandra T.
I love Mike and Ikes I keep my own little private stash and I don't like to share. The flavors are awesome and I can eat a whole box in just one sitting.
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
BEST CANDY OF ALL TIME!!! I hands down think this is the best candy in the world, and if you haven't tried it...go to the store right now & buy some! :)
Molly P.
Sherman, IL
Tastes great and love that they can tame that sweet tooth without the fat of a candy bar. However, they get stuck in you teeth and that's no fun at all.
Suzanne M.
Little Elm, TX
Not really a big fan of mike and Ike's because there basically just fruity jelly beans...nothing special
...and takes forever to get them out your teeth
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My boyfriend loves to eat them when we are watching movies. He say he must have them once a week. They are good when you want something fruity and sweet.
Trisha V.
Review for: Original Fruits more...
These are a staple at my house. I love fruity candy and this is one of my favorites. The box is small enough that I don't feel awful if I eat all of it.
Patricia  F.
Lake city, FL
I love these as a kid and I still love them as a adult I can remember go to the movies and getting these as a kid and now I get the and movie and go home
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
A classic candy that brings back memories. I love all the flavors but i have to say that the red & pink one are by far the best. I love this candy a lot!
Lynda T.
Mike & Ike flavors are delicious, fruity, perfection! The cherry flavor is my favorite, closely followed by lime. They are dairy, soy, and gluten free!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.