BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...8 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 7 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
My mom and fiance love these! If you like Jelly beans, then you'd like this. I don't really like that they get stuck in my teeth, but they do taste yummy..
adriana m.
As a candy lover I can say this is one of my favorite candy. It is a classic candy and I feel like they don't have to make any changes there just perfect
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
To me mike and ikes are the best chewy fruit candy. I wish that they were more popular with the young croud today so you could find them in more places.
Cassandra T.
I love Mike and Ikes I keep my own little private stash and I don't like to share. The flavors are awesome and I can eat a whole box in just one sitting.
Trisha V.
Maynard
Review for: Original Fruits more...
These are a staple at my house. I love fruity candy and this is one of my favorites. The box is small enough that I don't feel awful if I eat all of it.
bbass77
La Mesa
Mike N Ike's are amazing and I'm glad that Mike and Ike are "Back together" because we can still enjoy the deliciousness of this fruity, flavorful snack!
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My boyfriend loves to eat them when we are watching movies. He say he must have them once a week. They are good when you want something fruity and sweet.
Suzanne M.
Little Elm, TX
Not really a big fan of mike and Ike's because there basically just fruity jelly beans...nothing special
...and takes forever to get them out your teeth
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
BEST CANDY OF ALL TIME!!! I hands down think this is the best candy in the world, and if you haven't tried it...go to the store right now & buy some! :)
nadia b.
Davie, FL
Review for: Original Fruits more...
Mike and ike are the best! i love the strawberry flavor soooooooooooooo mucccccchhhhhhh! my cousin buys me a pack every month! my daughter loves it too!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.