9 Snacks From The 90's That Will Make You Nostalgic
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 702 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Mike N Ikes are one of my favorite chewable candies. I love them so much, my ex filled my locker up with them one day. I was in mike n ike heaven!
Ok, you guys are probably tired of seeing me in the reviews of fruity candies, but I am in love with these. Try them, very pungent taste
By far the greatest fruit flavored candy around! Just be careful because they are addicting! They are delicious and reasonably priced.
This is by far my favorite candy! Its my "go to" fruit candy! It has 0 fat! Which is good for me! and 23 pieces is just right for a serving size!
Such a throw back candy but definitely an all time favorite. the sweet chewiness is the best part you could just eat an entire box in one sitting
Mike and Ikes are always YUMMY. I love fruity gummy candy that sticks to your teeth. These are good to eat when you are at the movies or on a road trip.
I could say i like the orange bag of thesw much or better. I was kinda disappointed with the candy but its still pretty good tasteing.
Can't go wrong with Mike n Ike! I love the chewy texture and the great, bold flavors. These are far better than jelly beans and very affordable!
The yellow ones are my absolute favorite and there's always plenty of those left over because no one really likes them other than me.
My family of 6 Love Mike and IkeS! My daughter loves the tropical flavor. I usually always get these when going to the movie theater.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos