7 colors available

BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if they ...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
  • What are the flavors?4 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Jackea G.
Jackea G.
Plantation, FL
This is one of my favorite candy. I love the chewiness of these. They're sweet, but not too sweet. I can definitely eat the whole movie box of these. I'm such a fan.
Dessi W.
Dessi W.
These are awesome and I thought it was funny when they said Mike and Ike split up.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Harrison, AR
These are okay. They are fruity and chewy, so if you like that type of candy, go ahead and get them. But I personally think they don't have enough flavor and am already not a fan of chewy candies. So it's a B from me.
Lari O.
Lari O.
I actually really like these i like other flavors more than this particular box but these are a must for movie nights
Chrisha B.
Chrisha B.
Mike and Ike's are still a great chewable candy, that are still one of the best ever made. They are inexpensive and come in different varieties.
Janet O.
Janet O.
These are my absolute favorite candies. I love the verity of flavors they have. I can eat the whole box if I don't control myself.
Ollicea H.
Ollicea H.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE these! One of my favorite candies. Fruity and chewy. Can't go wrong with Mike & Ike!
London ūüėź R.
London ūüėź R.
Gainesville, FL
Mike and Ike's are so delicious and irresistible treats to have every now and then the only thing is they tend to get stuck in teeth a lot and are a little hard to remove. But that is the only thing I have a weird feeling about. It's really affordable and delicious candy to have.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Wheaton, IL
These are an A+ candy that deserve an A+ review. Whenever I'm craving something sweet, I go straight for a box of Mike and Ikes. Every flavor is good.
Alex B.
Alex B.
I used to eat these when I was like maybe 6 or 7 years old but I loved them soo much! The reason why I say "loved" is because I just got tired of them.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.