6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
The combination of different flavors is a good treat when I am having a sweet tooth and I like the texture also: not to hard, but not too chewy either.
These candies are great for on the go or watching TV or a movie. The only thing is that they go so fast they are gone before you realize it.
Have always loved these! They remind me of the movie theater. They're sweet, come in an interesting shape, and each color tastes differently
Great candy ,not to hard to swallow. They come in different flavors and the amount in the boxes is fair. I remember when they was .25 cents
Love these. Love the variety of flavors and texture. Does get stuck in teeth from time to time but they are good and even my children enjoy them from time to time
These are my go to movie theater candy, they are the right amountnof juicy and chewy, but not to chewy you cant hear the movie. They also come in great flavors.
LOVE these candies. They're fruity and chewy and the flavors are awesome! I like how you can actually tell the flavors apart, unlike other candies like these. One of my favorites!!
I get these when I go to the movies! I never get them any other time. They are reserved only for the theater and they are sooooo gooooood!
I really like Mike and Ike's. The flavor is so much better than it used to be, way less sweet. But they do still get stuck in your teeth!
I like these, the flavors are very tasty and they are chewy!!! If I am in a mood to have fruity candy Mike and Ikes are my go to candy :)
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos