BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...8 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 7 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Katie D.
Baxter, WV
Review for: Original Fruits more...
I've never been a fan of Mike and Ikes. There are only a few of the flavors in the box I will even eat. I know some of my cousins go crazy over them though.
Kim  H.
Yazoo City, MS
These are really good. I always buy them in the box. I would buy the bag though. They do stick to your teeth some. But worth it. All the flavors are great.
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
I have always liked mike and ike's but over the last few years they have gotten not as good. i don't know the difference exactly but it just isn't the same!
Samani H.
This is one of my all time favorite childhood candies. I don't know why but I sort them by their colors and then I eat them according to my mood for flavors!
Monica B.
Englewood, NJ
I LOVE these!! They're so yummy... They come in a variety of flavors. LOVE the fact that you an buy a small box for 25 cents or a BIG bag to share for 12.99
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
My mom and fiance love these! If you like Jelly beans, then you'd like this. I don't really like that they get stuck in my teeth, but they do taste yummy..
wendy b.
Mike and Ikes are always YUMMY. I love fruity gummy candy that sticks to your teeth. These are good to eat when you are at the movies or on a road trip.
Kimberly K.
Fort Smith, AR
Favorite candy! Buy them all the time! Love them, even though I don't eat cherry flavored things i simply put them in an empty bottle and throw them away!
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Another family movie night staple. We love the tropical flavors, and have fun fighting over who gets the last of the box. A little messy, but not too bad.
Ivy T.
Urbandale, IA
Never a fan of these, but that's because I always felt like they got stuck in my teeth. I think that's a personal preference thing, though. Taste is good!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.