The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
This is one of my favorite candy. I love the chewiness of these. They're sweet, but not too sweet. I can definitely eat the whole movie box of these. I'm such a fan.
These are awesome and I thought it was funny when they said Mike and Ike split up.
I love mike and ikes! they are the perfect on the go snack and don't leave a mess unless you spill! Delicious
This has been one of my favorite candies since I was little. So good! And the price is definitely right!
These are okay. They are fruity and chewy, so if you like that type of candy, go ahead and get them. But I personally think they don't have enough flavor and am already not a fan of chewy candies. So it's a B from me.
I LOVE these! One of my favorite candies. Fruity and chewy. Can't go wrong with Mike & Ike!
I am a fan of these. Their texture and flavor are is delightful dancing in my mouth. like the portion size and packaging.
These are an A+ candy that deserve an A+ review. Whenever I'm craving something sweet, I go straight for a box of Mike and Ikes. Every flavor is good.
I used to eat these when I was like maybe 6 or 7 years old but I loved them soo much! The reason why I say "loved" is because I just got tired of them.
I love Mike and Ikes. They're are so good! One of my favorite go to snacks when I go to the movies.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos