BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?2 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
I like the taste but in my opinion the flavor could be a little stronger. I guess I think they are a little bland compared to other similar candy
LaToya G.
Dallas, TX
Great for road trips or for sneaking into movie theatres. CVS and Walgreens usually run specials on these for 3 for $3 which is a great deal compared to theatre candy prices.
Kimberly K.
Fort Smith, AR
Favorite candy! Buy them all the time! Love them, even though I don't eat cherry flavored things i simply put them in an empty bottle and throw them away!
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
To me mike and ikes are the best chewy fruit candy. I wish that they were more popular with the young croud today so you could find them in more places.
Molly P.
Sherman, IL
Tastes great and love that they can tame that sweet tooth without the fat of a candy bar. However, they get stuck in you teeth and that's no fun at all.
LILLIAN N.
Fremont, OH
I have to admitt I just had a box yesterday!!! I remember going to buy them in the store for 10 cents and now I'm buying the bigger bags and boxes for my kids to enjoy too
Megan G.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love these candies (when they are fresh). They're chewy and delicious! But beware when they get stale - they become very hard, and could hurt your teeth.
Gabby C.
Covina, CA
These candies never get old, I remember eating them when I was younger and now my little sister loves them! They're good to snack on during a movie or just at any time.
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
I'm not big on candy. I'm a chocolate girl but this is my favorite candy! I love the flavors. They're affordable. A little chewy but worth it.
Michele M.
Love Mike and Ikes! A great movie candy or even something just to have on the go! y only complaint is that they often get stuck in my teeth
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.