Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...8 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 7 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Stephanie B.
Escondido , CA
I think these are great ! Another great movie snack. They're pretty chewy and fruity. The only downside on these is that they get stuck in your teeth quite often
Katy B.
Review for: Original Fruits more...
LOVE these candies. They're fruity and chewy and the flavors are awesome! I like how you can actually tell the flavors apart, unlike other candies like these. One of my favorites!!
I think i prefer these over skittles. They have a soft shell outside and gummy inside. I like sucking on it like a piece of hard candy. I like all the flavors.
cherylirene m.
I love mike and ike candy I see this is a bulk bag so please send them my way!!! I definitely recommend this product but don't eat too many because they are very sweet!!!!
Rianne R.
Used to eat these as a kid, still love them! I don't eat them as often (have to try and eat healthy!) but I do still indulge myself and buy a box every now and then!
Kimberly W.
Throop , PA
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. These are delicious the only bad thing about them is that they get stuck in your teeth, but it doesn't matter because it's so worth it.
Michelle M.
Trempealeau, WI
I have not seen the large bag of Mike and Ikes, but my children love this candy! I love that there is so many choices you can purchase! My kids love the original!
Taylor M.
Green bay wi
Mike and Ike's are the best! They are so juicy and delicious and is the kind of treat that will taste good no matter what time of day it is! There are so yummy!
Emily W.
These are my go to movie theater candy, they are the right amountnof juicy and chewy, but not to chewy you cant hear the movie. They also come in great flavors.
Emily C.
Torrance, CA
Mike & Ike's are not my favorite. I'm a fan of a good gummy candy, but these just have an odd flavor that reminds me of licourice and I'm not a huge fan of it.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.