7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Used to eat these as a kid, still love them! I don't eat them as often (have to try and eat healthy!) but I do still indulge myself and buy a box every now and then!
I have not seen the large bag of Mike and Ikes, but my children love this candy! I love that there is so many choices you can purchase! My kids love the original!
Mike and Ike's are the best! They are so juicy and delicious and is the kind of treat that will taste good no matter what time of day it is! There are so yummy!
These are my go to movie theater candy, they are the right amountnof juicy and chewy, but not to chewy you cant hear the movie. They also come in great flavors.
I love Mike and Ikes and always have. They are a great snack for when you are watching a movie or TV. I love every type of them from the originals to the reds.
This is literally my favorite candy! I hate chocolate, so this is perfect! It's so chewy and the flavors are amazing. I love the sour ones! Those are the best.
A chewy, sweet treat. I like to snack on these in the afternoon at work. They come in different varieties. I even found "Minion Mix" with banana, of course. 😉
This is one of my favorite movie snacks. The fruit flavors are out of this world. I love the slight hard shell over the chewy middle. Could eat this everyday!
Mike & Ike's are not my favorite. I'm a fan of a good gummy candy, but these just have an odd flavor that reminds me of licourice and I'm not a huge fan of it.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos