7 colors available

BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if they ...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
  • What are the flavors?4 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Sakshi K.
Sakshi K.
I know a lot of people that like these, but personally they're not my favorite. A little too chewy for me!
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Richmond, Va
I was a huge fan of Mike & Ikes until they changed their recipe. They advertise the use of "real fruit juice" but I think the old formula is so much better. They taste more sour now... Overall one of my top choices for a sweet treat!
nichole d.
nichole d.
Lucama, Nc
When i was little my grandad used to give me money to walk to the corner store and buy these i have loved them ever since. I think i like the red ones most. Now my kids buy the big boxes and they love them as well. Chewy goodness in a box.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Mobile, AL
Always a good go-to snack for when I want something chewy and fruity! My brother even buys these by the pound
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Tulsa, Ok
Mike & Ike's remind me of my childhood. Sweet candies that are pleasing to the eye and taste buds.
Cathryn C.
Cathryn C.
Glastonbury, CT
Mike & Ike's are one of my go-to candy choices at the movies. I love the chewy texture and the sweet fruity flavors!
Nanci B.
Nanci B.
Hood River, OR
These candies are sooooo addicting! I always reach for these at the store! I think this year I've bought a total of 10 boxes! I know that horrible, but goodness are these delicious! These by far my favorite candies ever!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Mike and Ikes are one of my favorite candies to enjoy at a movie. It goes so great with Movie popcorn. My kids also like them. The flavors are so good too.
Jasmin V.
Jasmin V.
Sacramento, CA
Love these. Love the variety of flavors and texture. Does get stuck in teeth from time to time but they are good and even my children enjoy them from time to time
Jackea G.
Jackea G.
Plantation, FL
This is one of my favorite candy. I love the chewiness of these. They're sweet, but not too sweet. I can definitely eat the whole movie box of these. I'm such a fan.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.