7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I have to admitt I just had a box yesterday!!! I remember going to buy them in the store for 10 cents and now I'm buying the bigger bags and boxes for my kids to enjoy too
Its great to have during the movies and its a throwback candy to when I was younger! I don't really eat Mike and Ike as much as I use to but every once in a while I'll go out my way to grab some
These candies never get old, I remember eating them when I was younger and now my little sister loves them! They're good to snack on during a movie or just at any time.
I absolutely love these candies (when they are fresh). They're chewy and delicious! But beware when they get stale - they become very hard, and could hurt your teeth.
I think these are great ! Another great movie snack. They're pretty chewy and fruity. The only downside on these is that they get stuck in your teeth quite often
I think i prefer these over skittles. They have a soft shell outside and gummy inside. I like sucking on it like a piece of hard candy. I like all the flavors.
I love mike and ike candy I see this is a bulk bag so please send them my way!!! I definitely recommend this product but don't eat too many because they are very sweet!!!!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. These are delicious the only bad thing about them is that they get stuck in your teeth, but it doesn't matter because it's so worth it.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos