The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Great little candy, especially at the movies while enjoying some popcorn on the side.
These are delicious and addicting. I usually don't stop eating them till my tongue hurt. They come in multiple flavors that are all good. The only thing is I don't like the new packaging.
My son I love to snack on these on movie night! Great flavor and last a while. I red ones are my favorite and the green ones are his favorite
Great candy ,not to hard to swallow. They come in different flavors and the amount in the boxes is fair. I remember when they was .25 cents
Mike and Ike is my go to candy for the movies, or for movie watching at home. They have a hard outer shell and then a soft center like gummy candy.
One of my favorite movie candies. It's fruity without being tart. Love snacking on these in the theater!
Mike & Ike flavors are delicious, fruity, perfection! The cherry flavor is my favorite, closely followed by lime. They are dairy, soy, and gluten free!
I like this candy when I have a sweet tooth for something fruity. They taste yummy! Try this )
Oh this candy reminds me of school, this candy is so good when it comes to the flavors, I know what rate I'm giving for this!
My daughter loves these, as does my husband. They get stuck in my teeth too much. Good flavor though.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos