6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
These are delisious i used to eat tHem all the time . Who doesn't like these? Lol the lime are so good. These candys aren't too chewy great little snack
This candy is amazing the only thing I don't like is the flavor variety is very small but they taste great and aren't to sweet I personally love them
What a huge bag! I want. I need. I love. One of my favorite candies :) great product from a great company and sure to satisfy any sweet tooth craving
I can eat these any time! They are so good and such an easy little snack! I have eaten these since I was a kid and I love them just as much now!
I love Mike and Ike's!! Best chewy candy ever...and they taste amazing with chocolate! Hmmm..chocolate covered Mike and Ike's..just a suggestion. :)
Mike and Ike is my go to candy for the movies, or for movie watching at home. They have a hard outer shell and then a soft center like gummy candy.
Deliciously sweet candy in a shareable bag. Great for hosting a party or get together or for decorating gingerbread houses during the holidays.
This candy is a classic. They are fruity and chewy. Kids love them. The do tend to get stuck to your teeth, so you need to be careful about that.
I like the taste but in my opinion the flavor could be a little stronger. I guess I think they are a little bland compared to other similar candy
Mike and Ike's are delicious! There are different flavors to satisfy anyone's preference. Getting them out of your teeth however is not very fun..
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos