7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
My favorite movie snack are Mike and Ikes i like the original and sometimes the cinnamon but whoo hoo love the mike n ikes good price and great lemon lime taste.
I love these, and I've seen some people say they get stuck in your teeth, but I haven't found it to be too bad, and I even have braces. The flavors are great, but cherry is a little cough medicine like
Love these kind of Mike and Ike...they are so juicy tasting, I ate these when I was a kid alot. They are chewy so if you don't like chewy don't eat them but they are sure good!
Great for road trips or for sneaking into movie theatres. CVS and Walgreens usually run specials on these for 3 for $3 which is a great deal compared to theatre candy prices.
I can not explain how good this taste. Yes they do get stuck on your teeth but the flavors are so satisfying and I actually like the chewy part and around it it has like a layer that taste good.
My husband and I cannot watch a movie at the theatre without getting some Mike and Ikes. these are one of our many favorite candies. They are chewy, and sweet and perfect for any sweet tooth!
I absolutely love mike and Ike candy! I always get these at the movies or when I stop in a gas station. They have wonderful fruit flavors but they do get stuck in your teeth.
Delicious, fruity, and chewy candy that has great flavor! The cherry and strawberry have the best taste and are pretty sweet! If you like more sour candies, the lemon, lime, and orange are for you!
Mike and Ike's is this amazing candy that are chewy like skittles but their flavor is amazing, they also have other packs with other fruit flavored that are amazing too.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos