BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
  • What are the flavors?4 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Tan W.
Mike and Ike's are favorite for every generation in my family. They are good for good sweet fix. I just wish they were more flavorful. When I was a kid, they tasted so much better.
Mira T.
I do not like these at all they taste weird
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite movie snack are Mike and Ikes i like the original and sometimes the cinnamon but whoo hoo love the mike n ikes good price and great lemon lime taste.
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is literally my favorite candy! I hate chocolate, so this is perfect! It's so chewy and the flavors are amazing. I love the sour ones! Those are the best.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Mike and Ikes are one of my favorite candies to enjoy at a movie. It goes so great with Movie popcorn. My kids also like them. The flavors are so good too.
Samani H.
This is one of my all time favorite childhood candies. I don't know why but I sort them by their colors and then I eat them according to my mood for flavors!
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
I have always liked mike and ike's but over the last few years they have gotten not as good. i don't know the difference exactly but it just isn't the same!
Alexandra B.
I love these, and I've seen some people say they get stuck in your teeth, but I haven't found it to be too bad, and I even have braces. The flavors are great, but cherry is a little cough medicine like
Kim  H.
Yazoo City, MS
These are really good. I always buy them in the box. I would buy the bag though. They do stick to your teeth some. But worth it. All the flavors are great.
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE
Love these kind of Mike and Ike...they are so juicy tasting, I ate these when I was a kid alot. They are chewy so if you don't like chewy don't eat them but they are sure good!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.