The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I know a lot of people that like these, but personally they're not my favorite. A little too chewy for me!
You can't go wrong with mike and Ike's, there is so many delicious flavors in this bag and if you like fruity candy then this is definitely for you!
These candies were my childhood. They are so flavorful and i love that they are really chewy. Its just an all around great candy.
These candies are a classic. They're chewy and have amazing flavors. They're a great snack for movie night
Love eating these while watching movies because you don't have to worry about getting sticky just wish they were a little easier to chew
I just love mike and Ike's there so flavorful and not to sweet there chewy so you don't have break your tooth trying to eat one
Mike and Ike candy is in a way a cross between jelly beans and skittles. They're super yummy, but definitely not my favorite. But when desperate time call for desperate measure you know I'll be munching on these ;)
One of my favorite candies to have at softball and baseball games. Gave them out for Halloween this year!
I love mike and Ike's. I've always loved gummie candies but I just recently got hooked on these
A favorite of mine for years. It was my pick for a sweet snack during movie night. We all love them at my house.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos