BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...8 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 7 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Laken S.
Sterling Hts, MI
The theater boxes tend to taste cardboard-ish to me, and it's the worst when they're too hard to chew. Fresh Mike $ Ike's are delicious, but I generally stay away from the theater boxes.
Karlie G.
marquette, MI
Mike n ikes are great. My favorite colors are all of them but cherry. When I eat these the only ones i give away are the cherry ones or they get thrown with the box
Cori S.
Galloway, OH
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Original Fruits more...
I have been eating Mike and Ikes ever since I can remember, these bring back my childhood memories and they are one of the candies that have not changed over time.
emma o.
I freaking looooove these . they are chewy but soo flavorful. The taste is great .my mouth waters just thinking about them . They are very fruity and taste like the actual fruit that they say they are suppose to be .
Jennilee P.
I have always had a huge love for Mike and Ike's. They're definitely an underrated candy that I don't normally think to buy but whenever I see them I always buy them because they're so so good!
Tiara B.
Hampton, GA
Review for: Original Fruits more...
This candy has been one of my favorites since I was little child. I love the flavor and they are so addicting! I would love to see these in a VoxBox in the future!
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
These are usually one of my go to snacks when I'm craving some fruity candy. I love how flavorful and soft and chewy they are. I literally could eat a whole bag!
Tan W.
Mike and Ike's are favorite for every generation in my family. They are good for good sweet fix. I just wish they were more flavorful. When I was a kid, they tasted so much better.
Mira T.
Review for: Original Fruits more...
I do not like these at all they taste weird
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.