7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
The theater boxes tend to taste cardboard-ish to me, and it's the worst when they're too hard to chew. Fresh Mike $ Ike's are delicious, but I generally stay away from the theater boxes.
Mike n ikes are great. My favorite colors are all of them but cherry. When I eat these the only ones i give away are the cherry ones or they get thrown with the box
Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing
I freaking looooove these . they are chewy but soo flavorful. The taste is great .my mouth waters just thinking about them . They are very fruity and taste like the actual fruit that they say they are suppose to be .
I have always had a huge love for Mike and Ike's. They're definitely an underrated candy that I don't normally think to buy but whenever I see them I always buy them because they're so so good!
These are usually one of my go to snacks when I'm craving some fruity candy. I love how flavorful and soft and chewy they are. I literally could eat a whole bag!
Mike and Ike's are favorite for every generation in my family. They are good for good sweet fix. I just wish they were more flavorful. When I was a kid, they tasted so much better.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos