7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
These are an oldie but goodie- my family always had these in stock growing up. We would share a box over a movie or on a road trip. Sweet, fruity, and chewy. The red/pink are the best- but just getting a handful works out great!
Best movie candy out there. I love how they are shaped and the size is perfect. The candy is sweet and juicy. The originals at my favorite because the flavors are more varied and taste great.
It tastes very fruity. It is a nice chewy texture. It has different fruit flavored for each color. They are a good travel trip candy too cuz it feels like they never end. One con is that my jaw kinda gets tired after a while.
I love mike and Ike's! They have the best fruity and citrus-y flavors! They are really chewy with a little candy coating. I really enjoyed their breaking up campaign!!
Another classic! If I don't want something chocolate or peanut butter which is usually ALWAYS I go for these! They are chewy and addicting! such a burst of flavor! yum
I love love Mike and Ike and I always have to have them when I go to the movies. Also when i want some chewy candy I buy the different flavor packs from the store the blue ones are my favorite
Mike & Ike's are really good, not my favorite candy but I every now and then get a craving for them. I ate them more when I was a little kid. Great movie snack though!
These are ok, but never first on my list if I want some type of candy. I do not really like chewy candies that much just because they tend to get stuck in my teeth.
When I'm not in the mood for chocolate or sour candy, this is my go to candy. When I was pregnant, I probably ate a bag a week. I love them! The flavors are so delicious and original. I will buy these till the day I die
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos