7 colors available

BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if they ...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
  • What are the flavors?4 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
I like this candy when I have a sweet tooth for something fruity. They taste yummy!
Jazz L.
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL
This is my favorite candy!! I can eat all the flavored boxes (except the red, not a fan of spicy stuff haha) but the best is the blue box. It is a very good candy to eat at the movies as well.
JC H.
JC H.
Danville, KY
I think they're pretty great. I don't eat them often, but they've never disappointed me when I did. I like them better than most fruit candies.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Louisa, KY
Love eating these while watching movies because you don't have to worry about getting sticky just wish they were a little easier to chew
Madison R.
Madison R.
In my opinion these just taste like sugar. I don't like them at all. They are also very sticky...STICKY SUGAR!
Lena G.
Lena G.
San Diego , CA
We have a Mike and Ike's candy dispenser at work and these are my almost everyday pick me up in the afternoon! I love all the flavors but the red (cherry?) is my favorite.
Rianne R.
Rianne R.
Used to eat these as a kid, still love them! I don't eat them as often (have to try and eat healthy!) but I do still indulge myself and buy a box every now and then!
Egla S.
Egla S.
Dumfries, VA
The flavors are amazing but they put a lot of lemon ones and a lot of people don't like lemans flavored things but the rest of the flavors are fine. I bought it at Walmart for $1.00
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Great candy! Super tasty and there's a lot in its packaging! All the flavored taste good together so you can grab a hand full and not have to worry about the flavors you have.
Diane N.
Diane N.
Huntington Beach, CA
Candy that looks like pills? One of my favorite candy to eat at the movie theater. Gooey jelly middle mmm!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.