6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I love love Mike and Ike and I always have to have them when I go to the movies. Also when i want some chewy candy I buy the different flavor packs from the store the blue ones are my favorite
I love mike and Ike's! They have the best fruity and citrus-y flavors! They are really chewy with a little candy coating. I really enjoyed their breaking up campaign!!
When I'm not in the mood for chocolate or sour candy, this is my go to candy. When I was pregnant, I probably ate a bag a week. I love them! The flavors are so delicious and original. I will buy these till the day I die
These are an A+ candy that deserve an A+ review. Whenever I'm craving something sweet, I go straight for a box of Mike and Ikes. Every flavor is good.
This is one of my favorite candy. I love the chewiness of these. They're sweet, but not too sweet. I can definitely eat the whole movie box of these. I'm such a fan.
These are ok, but never first on my list if I want some type of candy. I do not really like chewy candies that much just because they tend to get stuck in my teeth.
Mike n ikes are great. My favorite colors are all of them but cherry. When I eat these the only ones i give away are the cherry ones or they get thrown with the box
I freaking looooove these . they are chewy but soo flavorful. The taste is great .my mouth waters just thinking about them . They are very fruity and taste like the actual fruit that they say they are suppose to be .
These are usually one of my go to snacks when I'm craving some fruity candy. I love how flavorful and soft and chewy they are. I literally could eat a whole bag!
I have been eating Mike and Ikes ever since I can remember, these bring back my childhood memories and they are one of the candies that have not changed over time.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos