The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Awesome candy . Had great memories with it as a kid. Very sweet good for the kids.
Classic candy that's as delicious as it sounds! I love snacking on these during movies.
This candy is great!! Probably one of my favorite candys. It's sour but then turns sweet and it isn't super hard to eat.
Like the others said, Mike N Ike is a perfect combination of skittles and jelly beans. I love the flavor of these. I just don't love when they stick to my teeth! They are the perfect candy for the movies.
My favorite ! Great price, great flavor, tons of flavors to choose from too.
These are really good, especially there lemonade flavors! I am more of a chocolate person, but I will eat Mike and Ikes, they are that good!
I love Mike and Ikes! We always took these to the movies when my kids were younger. Love the flavor, sweet, not sour! Family fave!
I love these little candies, so freakin good for a little snack and chock full of flavory goodness :)
Mike and ikes are a hugeeee fave of mine when i feel like i need to snack on unhealthy food! i know its a load of sugar and gelatin, but it is SOOOO good and chewy!
I think they're pretty great. I don't eat them often, but they've never disappointed me when I did. I like them better than most fruit candies.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos