BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?2 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Jennifer H.
I personally never liked these. They are too chewy and it gets stuck in your teeth real bad which is hard to get out even when you brush. I try to avoid giving it to my kids.
Karmen M.
Love these, I always sneak a giant box in when I go to the movies. I lime and cherry flavors are my favorite, but they're all great. They're chewy, but not to the point that they stick to your teeth.
Jennifer D.
Clarksville, TN
Really don't like these. They get stuck almost in a way that makes you feel like you will never get them out and the taste isn't even worth that hassle. Always so bland...
Nicole A.
Swansea, MA
Mike and Ikes go back to my childhood! If only they didn't get stuck in your teeth and add to the possibilities of cavities! Certainly requires a good teeth brushing after!
Alex B.
I used to eat these when I was like maybe 6 or 7 years old but I loved them soo much! The reason why I say "loved" is because I just got tired of them.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
Best movie candy out there. I love how they are shaped and the size is perfect. The candy is sweet and juicy. The originals at my favorite because the flavors are more varied and taste great.
Kalin O.
I love this candy. Its perfectly chewy on the inside, but the candy shell gives it a nice texture and crunch. I also love that in one pack there are a variety of flavors
Kenzie C.
I don't think these are very good. The assorted kind all taste the same. If you have the hot ones they taste the same but with a spicy-ness. Not a fan of these at all.
Marion M.
Lake Charles, LA
I love love Mike and Ike and I always have to have them when I go to the movies. Also when i want some chewy candy I buy the different flavor packs from the store the blue ones are my favorite
Jaclyn K.
I love mike and Ike's! They have the best fruity and citrus-y flavors! They are really chewy with a little candy coating. I really enjoyed their breaking up campaign!!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.