BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...8 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 7 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
I have always been a huge fan of Mike and Ike's. Since they changed the recipe to include real fruit juice I think the flavor is weird. It's too tangy. I still eat them though!
Alexis S.
Great candy! Super tasty and there's a lot in its packaging! All the flavored taste good together so you can grab a hand full and not have to worry about the flavors you have.
Karmen M.
Love these, I always sneak a giant box in when I go to the movies. I lime and cherry flavors are my favorite, but they're all great. They're chewy, but not to the point that they stick to your teeth.
Marv M.
Far Rockaway, NY
Ooooooh. These were my thing when I was kid. They went for 25 cents a box and were so easily accessible. Now, the get stuck in my teeth, but I still enjoy then occasionally.
Jennifer H.
I personally never liked these. They are too chewy and it gets stuck in your teeth real bad which is hard to get out even when you brush. I try to avoid giving it to my kids.
Nicole A.
Swansea, MA
Mike and Ikes go back to my childhood! If only they didn't get stuck in your teeth and add to the possibilities of cavities! Certainly requires a good teeth brushing after!
Jennifer D.
Clarksville, TN
Really don't like these. They get stuck almost in a way that makes you feel like you will never get them out and the taste isn't even worth that hassle. Always so bland...
Kenzie C.
I don't think these are very good. The assorted kind all taste the same. If you have the hot ones they taste the same but with a spicy-ness. Not a fan of these at all.
Abigail  Y.
Staten Island, NY
It tastes very fruity. It is a nice chewy texture. It has different fruit flavored for each color. They are a good travel trip candy too cuz it feels like they never end. One con is that my jaw kinda gets tired after a while.
Christina O.
These are an oldie but goodie- my family always had these in stock growing up. We would share a box over a movie or on a road trip. Sweet, fruity, and chewy. The red/pink are the best- but just getting a handful works out great!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.