6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Mike and Ike are the best kind of candy that isn't chocolate. Each flavor is so delicious and makes you want to have more. Not to mention the fact that, Mike and Ike have like 3 or 4 different type of boxes.
This is one of my favorite movie snacks. The fruit flavors are out of this world. I love the slight hard shell over the chewy middle. Could eat this everyday!
If You like fruity candy These are for you , they are so chewy and mouthwatering they get addicting after a while. The best flavors i would say have to be the red and green ones.
These are really chewy and sometimes kinda tart in taste, they are OK but not the best I'm not too much if a fan of chewy things but u do like to snack on them once in a blue moon
I have always been a huge fan of Mike and Ike's. Since they changed the recipe to include real fruit juice I think the flavor is weird. It's too tangy. I still eat them though!
When i was little my grandad used to give me money to walk to the corner store and buy these i have loved them ever since. I think i like the red ones most. Now my kids buy the big boxes and they love them as well. Chewy goodness in a box.
I like Mike and Ike's a lot. They have a really good flavor to them. The only thing I don't like about them is they tend to stick to your teeth, but other than that I like them.
Mike and Ike Fruit Candies are a favorite of mine. I prefer some of the other flavor varieties to the original, but I still like the original. Great chewy candy for movie snacks.
I'm not a big fan of these but for some reason everyone that I know love these! Especially my husband and my two boys! I've tried them before I feel like they taste plain but my kids like them lol
I personally never liked these. They are too chewy and it gets stuck in your teeth real bad which is hard to get out even when you brush. I try to avoid giving it to my kids.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos