The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
These are so good! I eat these when I have a candy craving!! I buy these often
Love these...I wish they made boxes of just one color of these. Very addicting...so be careful!
Solo una vez lo comí, y me encanto. Aún recuerdo su rico sabor Ñamiiiii 🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬
The candy is really really good and has a great story behind it. They are chewy and fun to eat at a movie night
Childhood favorite! Yummy, fruity, and so so so sweet. I actually love grabbing a box when I got to the movies.
Best candy ever! I could eat these for hours and not ever get tired of them!
Mike and Ike original fruits are Ok candies. The flavor is great but it is hard to chew on.
I just love mike and Ike's there so flavorful and not to sweet there chewy so you don't have break your tooth trying to eat one
I love these candies- especially the sour ones. The only negative is that they stick to your teeth
These used to be one of my favorite candies, but I think they changed the formulation. The candies are much more tart than I remember. The fruit flavor is nice and strong and I like how each flavor tastes so different. However, I never feel like there is an even amount of each flavor; I always wind up with an extraordinary amount of one. They do get stuck in teeth a little bit. I buy the $1 movie theater boxes and find that it lasts me several servings.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos