BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...8 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 7 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Karina D.
These are delicious and addicting. I usually don't stop eating them till my tongue hurt. They come in multiple flavors that are all good. The only thing is I don't like the new packaging.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I've never really liked these that much because I don't like most of the flavors, but the lemon flavor is really good, so mike & ikes aren't all that bad. They just aren't my favorite.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Review for: Original Fruits more...
Love these! Have loved them since I was a kid!! Sill have the same great flavor! Great flavors, well in original not a fan of the Tropical! Chewy and soft! I usually end us sucking on them to make them last!!
Katherine J.
Mike and Ikes are pretty good and I like the flavors, however I can't eat a lot of them because they taste super sugary. Plus I don't like that they stick to your teeth super easily.
Edalise M.
Milwaukee , WI
If You like fruity candy These are for you , they are so chewy and mouthwatering they get addicting after a while. The best flavors i would say have to be the red and green ones.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
These are really chewy and sometimes kinda tart in taste, they are OK but not the best I'm not too much if a fan of chewy things but u do like to snack on them once in a blue moon
Michelle H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Mike and Ike are the best kind of candy that isn't chocolate. Each flavor is so delicious and makes you want to have more. Not to mention the fact that, Mike and Ike have like 3 or 4 different type of boxes.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Original Fruits more...
Mike and Ike Fruit Candies are a favorite of mine. I prefer some of the other flavor varieties to the original, but I still like the original. Great chewy candy for movie snacks.
Bri S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like Mike and Ike's a lot. They have a really good flavor to them. The only thing I don't like about them is they tend to stick to your teeth, but other than that I like them.
nichole d.
Lucama, Nc
When i was little my grandad used to give me money to walk to the corner store and buy these i have loved them ever since. I think i like the red ones most. Now my kids buy the big boxes and they love them as well. Chewy goodness in a box.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.