BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
  • What are the flavors?4 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
These are SO DELICIOUS! They used to have them in a little coin operated gumball machine at this video store I went to when I was little, and these were always my treat if I behaved. Now I get to have them whenever I want, but they still make me smile thinking of those trips to the video store... 10/10, always recommend.
Jessica C.
Wichita, KS
These are absolutely one of my favorite candy of all times! I love the orange and red ones the best. I know its crazy but any time I pick up a box if them my dog begs for this also. I don't give him too many but he also loves them too! Just wish they didn't get stuck in the teeth as bad but the flavor is amazing!
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
One of my favorite candies. I love the taste and texture of these. I eat these almost every month when I have a cheat day. I love how affordable they are and you can buy these anywhere! I think the value of this product is great. I think everyone should try these at some point in their life.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Always have liked Mike and Ike. Like that they came out with red white and blue ones special for the summer. Love the taste of the red white and blue. Wish they would make it all year long.Here's hoping they come out with single flavors in packages so you can get just your favorite flavor.
Monica S.
Mechanicsville, VA
I had never tried these so I was excited to. I guess I was excepting... something more? People rant about how good these are, I guess I expected them to be like skittles of something. I found them quite disappointing. The flavors were weird and the candy too sugary. Not repurchasing
Bailey G.
The taste of a good box of Mike and Ike's is totally worth the chewy candy getting stuck in your teeth! My absolute FAVORITE Mike and Ike's are the grape flavored ones. I buy them at every store they are in. You can find these in dollar stores and Fred's stores
Jules B.
Rocky Point, NY
I don't like this candy at all. I don't like the flavors, I don't like the texture, I don't like anything about them. All of my friends like them and I really don't see how. They are overpriced for how bad they are. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
Only one of my favorite candies of all time! I wish they made an entire box of just lemon, lime and cherry! I love to buy these before a movie- I can find them for around $1 at Walmart. Love that these are a fat free option as well ;)
Karen B.
Monticello, IL
They taste really good! They are chewey and delicious! The orange tastes like a real orange and the lemon one is tart and sweet. These are addictive. My seven year old chooses these over all of the other "candies" on the display!
Shawn A.
Woodbridge, NJ
I Love these candies. My favorite flavor is the Zours kind. I'm a sucker for sour candy. This is perfect... I love the sourness - it's just perfect. The fruit flavor variety is delicious too. Perfect when I have a candy craving.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.