7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 711 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Review for: Theater Box Box more...
I used to love Mike and Ike's. I had a phase when it was my top choice for candy and I would get them all the time, even when I would see them in the gumball machines. It wasn't until I got older and realized that there was always a waxy taste to them. Then I decided I didn't really like the texture either. So that's why I'm giving them 4 stars. I still get them from time to time.
I love these candies! I always purchase quite a few boxes or bags when they are on sale. I love how easily found they are at pretty much all major retailers and drugstores. The flavors all compliment each other wonderfully. I've loved these things for years and they just taste better each time I eat them.
Review for: Stand-Up Bag more...
Great size and price for this very popular candy. Once I opened bag, I filled lidded candy jar. The rest went into a Lock N Lock container. I didn't find the bag itself seals up very well. This didn't hinder the review or if I would purchase again. I rarely keep food items in their original packaging.
Holy goodness! Soft, pleasantly chewy (barely gets stuck in your teeth) and fruity! This is my all time favorite fruity candy! I notice it's got less sugar than skittles and Swedish Fish. Ya gotta try 'em if you haven't yet!
I love the chewy fruitiness of this candy!!! Sooo, good and just what my sweet tooth needs sometimes!! I enjoy all the flavors except the lemon or all together at once!!!
The flavor is strong but not overpowering or too mild, its not jelly belly strong, but definitely strong enough. And there's a... comforting element to the flavors, these all feel like classics. The texture is just ok. its got a lot of gumminess to it, and a lot of chewiness.You're going to find this candy getting stuck in your teeth a bit. There's an ever so slight satisfying pull to the candy that never strays into gummy worm territory. But with that the flavors are very strong. especially think the lime and lemon flavors are great. Despite the unnerving fact that these candies look like weird psychedelic pills that really manage to taste pretty good!
These are my all time favorite Mike and Ike's aside from the grape flavor they used to have. I love the basic original flavors of cherry, lemon, strawberry, lime, and orange. Love that they are gluten free I am able to enjoy them. Truly can't go wrong with Mike and Ike's would definitely surely recommend. They are absolutely delicious.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos