Mike and Ike Berry Blast Chewy Candies uploaded by Emelie G.Mike and Ike Berry Blast Chewy Candies uploaded by Rosemarie C.Mike and Ike Berry Blast Chewy Candies uploaded by Rosemarie C.

BY MIKE AND IKE

Mike and Ike® Brand Berry Blast® Chewy Berry Flavored Candies.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

• Are these better than the green box?4 Answers
  • I came across these recently and they're currently my favorite.. ...3 Answers
  • I thought Mike & Ikes went out of business?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with mike n Ike's they have many different flavours and ways tastey their deffinetly my fav candy" in 1 review
  • "I think the original flavored ones are my favorite, but I really like all the different flavors." in 1 review
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
Ordinarily I love Mike & Ike's candy. But, these seem to old. They were unusually hard, not chewy. I just think they were not fresh. I was very disappointed & ended up just throwing most of them away.
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
Mike and Ike's Berry Blast is hands down the best movie snack out there! You never have to worry about reaching your hand into the box and picking out a dud flavor because they're all so delicious!
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
The blue box is bar far my favorite. I would pay anything for this flavor! It also fits in your purse nicely to take anywhere.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Truly can never go wrong with Mike and Ike's. I also love the fact that I am able to eat and enjoy them since they are gluten free. This mix of flavors is one of my favorites for sure. I love all the berry flavors in here. It comes with wild berry, blue raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, and peach berry. So yummy and delicious would definitely recommend.
Miranda B.
Science Hill, KY
I personally love the Berry Mike and Ikes! My husband KNOWS when we go to the movies or that special time of month to grab me the Blue or Pink box of Mike and Ikes! They are so full of flavor and nice and chewy!
naf C.
I was first introduced to Mike and Ike by my cousins. Since then I am so in love with them. I tend to like the berries flavor and this is an excellent choice for Mike and Ike. The box is colorful too. I would recommend it.
Fatima G.
My favorite Mike & Ike flavor. Anybody who knows anything about Mike & Ikes knows that you take a chance with these rarer flavors being not so fresh. This was my main concern and upon receiving them and shoving some in my face, I would say they dialed in on the freshness scale 7/10. Not stale, not super soft but didn't take away from the amazing Italian Ice experience.
Darelia A.
I snatched these at my local dollar store and these were amazing. I prefer these over the originals. The flavors taste just like they're supposed to. I finished the box before I even knew it. Will definitely pick up a few more boxes the next chance I can.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Mike And Ike Berry Blast Chewy Berry Flavored Candies Twenty-Four Packs my kids love these they can have them as a snack while at home or throw some in the car for when on the go or in my purse when someone says I just need a snack! So handy and good!
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
I love Mike and Ike Berry Blast. They are the perfect balance of sweet and sour with tangy and mellowness. The crunchy candy shell with the slightly chewy insides make a perfect candy in my mind. I love all of the Mike and Ike candies but this variety is one of my favs.
Jonell T.
Omaha, NE
Does anyone add these on top of ice cream?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Are these better than the green box?
Danielle J.
I came across these recently and they're currently my favorite.. What are some other mike and Ike flavors that are good?
Lori K.
Riverside, CA
I thought Mike & Ikes went out of business?