BY MIKE AND IKE

Mike and Ike® Brand Berry Blast® Chewy Berry Flavored Candies.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

• What’s the best flavour? How many kinds do they have?1 Answers
  • Are these better than the green box?6 Answers
  • I came across these recently and they're currently my fav...4 Answers
Mike and Ike Berry Blast Chewy Candies
  • "I think the original flavored ones are my favorite, but I really like all the different flavors." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with mike n Ike's they have many different flavours and ways tastey their deffinetly my fav candy" in 1 review
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are some of my favorite candies ever. They are chewy and sweet. They give off the nicest flavor and consistency. They are highly inexpensive and can be found at most grocery stores. I recommend them.
nephthys p.
Love the flavor but like any other gummies it gets stuck in your teeth easily. I don't like that I might have to brush my teeth immediately after eating these to get the candy from between my teeth. They are good though
Miranda B.
Science Hill, KY
I personally love the Berry Mike and Ikes! My husband KNOWS when we go to the movies or that special time of month to grab me the Blue or Pink box of Mike and Ikes! They are so full of flavor and nice and chewy!
naf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I was first introduced to Mike and Ike by my cousins. Since then I am so in love with them. I tend to like the berries flavor and this is an excellent choice for Mike and Ike. The box is colorful too. I would recommend it.
LEAR29668 | FATIMA GONZALEZ L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite Mike & Ike flavor. Anybody who knows anything about Mike & Ikes knows that you take a chance with these rarer flavors being not so fresh. This was my main concern and upon receiving them and shoving some in my face, I would say they dialed in on the freshness scale 7/10. Not stale, not super soft but didn't take away from the amazing Italian Ice experience.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Truly can never go wrong with Mike and Ike's. I also love the fact that I am able to eat and enjoy them since they are gluten free. This mix of flavors is one of my favorites for sure. I love all the berry flavors in here. It comes with wild berry, blue raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, and peach berry. So yummy and delicious would definitely recommend.
Darelia A.
I snatched these at my local dollar store and these were amazing. I prefer these over the originals. The flavors taste just like they're supposed to. I finished the box before I even knew it. Will definitely pick up a few more boxes the next chance I can.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
YUM! My favorite thing to get in the $0.98 bin at Walmart! I love to take them to the movies or keep them in my bedside drawer for the late night sweet tooth. The best thing about these is that there isn't that one flavor that you eat around. Every single one is delicious! The only reason these didn't get 5 stars is because they get stuck in my teeth.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Mike And Ike Berry Blast Chewy Berry Flavored Candies Twenty-Four Packs my kids love these they can have them as a snack while at home or throw some in the car for when on the go or in my purse when someone says I just need a snack! So handy and good!
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
Mike and Ike's Berry Blast is hands down the best movie snack out there! You never have to worry about reaching your hand into the box and picking out a dud flavor because they're all so delicious!
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Are these better than the green box?
Jonell T.
Omaha, NE
Does anyone add these on top of ice cream?
Danielle J.
I came across these recently and they're currently my favorite.. What are some other mike and Ike flavors that are good?
Lori K.
Riverside, CA
I thought Mike & Ikes went out of business?
Julia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What’s the best flavour? How many kinds do they have?