Mikawaya Mochi Ice Cream Strawberry - 6 CT uploaded by Jesenia E.Mikawaya Mochi Ice Cream Strawberry - 6 CT uploaded by Maria G.

BY MIKAWAYA

Mikawaya® Mochi® Strawberry Ice Cream.

Pronounced.

Me-kah-wah-ya.

Natural.

"The original and the best".

Islamic services of America.

"Take a bite". see more...

Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I would be such a happy person if I would have these everyday. It’s affordable a bit pricey but it’s good quality. I’ve bought this multiple times and I just bought a pack yesterday and my son and I just finished the box lol. We should have bought more. My son is now a big fan. And we will be buying much more today.
Iris P.
Dallas
Its bad cuz the cover is too thick and too hard for Mochi. Its not the right Mochi. The ice cream inside is ok. I had to remove all the cover and just ate the ice cream.
Debby W.
Washingtonvle, NY
I love mochi icecream. It has a soft outside filled with icecream that you can hold and eat the entire thing! Doesn't get messy. Chewy mochi on the outside and strawberry icecream inside. Always buy this for my freezer.
Amber H.
phoenix
The strawberry flavor is pretty good, a nice cold treat for a hot day. But I prefer the mango, because the strawberry flavor doesn't taste as natural and my own personal taste comes into play. But overall, it's a tasty treat
Collina B.
Yum yum yum are the three words that come to mind when I think about this mochi. It is delicious and absolutely one of my favorite things to buy from Trader Joe's. They are very accessible and come in a variety of flavors.
Chavonne L.
When I want a sweet treat and don't feel like driving all the way to Seattle... I opt for this quick and affordable dessert. Mochi ice cream for the win!!!! Strawberry and green tea are what fulfill my tastebuds for when I crave mochi.
Lilibeth T.
Bronx, NY
I love this product, this food product Mochi. It’s so delicious and it’s savory. I love how it’s different from an everyday ice cream or treat you can have. It’s never disappointing at least not to me. I would certainly recommend these to others.
Sarah Y.
Love these. Taste is very mellow and not too sweet, but sweet enough to satisfy. They're so refreshing during summer and a fun surprise to bring to BBQs. Great, self-contained ice cream treat!
Dariana D.
woodside , ny
Cool,gooey, and refreshing. my first time eating Mochi ice cream, I am very impressed by the taste and texture. I taste like strawberry ice cream covered in strawberry ice cream gooey goodness.if you are a strawberry fanatic and near a trader joes.grab a box of TJ Mochi ice cream ,it's worth a taste.
Laura K.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love all of the Mochi ice cream flavors, but something about the strawberry makes me the happiest! These are so yummy and refreshing! Plus, you can eat just one to satisfy that sweet craving!
Bea C.