Mikawaya Mochi Ice Cream Strawberry - 6 CT uploaded by Maria G.

BY MIKAWAYA

Mikawaya® Mochi® Strawberry Ice Cream.

Pronounced.

Me-kah-wah-ya.

Natural.

"The original and the best".

Islamic services of America.

"Take a bite". see more...

Buy on Walmart
Debby W.
Flushing, NY
I love mochi icecream. It has a soft outside filled with icecream that you can hold and eat the entire thing! Doesn't get messy. Chewy mochi on the outside and strawberry icecream inside. Always buy this for my freezer.
Lilibeth T.
Bronx, NY
I love this product, this food product Mochi. It’s so delicious and it’s savory. I love how it’s different from an everyday ice cream or treat you can have. It’s never disappointing at least not to me. I would certainly recommend these to others.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
The strawberry flavor is pretty good, a nice cold treat for a hot day. But I prefer the mango, because the strawberry flavor doesn't taste as natural and my own personal taste comes into play. But overall, it's a tasty treat
Collina B.
Yum yum yum are the three words that come to mind when I think about this mochi. It is delicious and absolutely one of my favorite things to buy from Trader Joe's. They are very accessible and come in a variety of flavors.
Chavonne L.
When I want a sweet treat and don't feel like driving all the way to Seattle... I opt for this quick and affordable dessert. Mochi ice cream for the win!!!! Strawberry and green tea are what fulfill my tastebuds for when I crave mochi.
Alice L.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are the best !!!! Very delicious. Very creamy. Not too sweet, and the flavor is not fake. My husband and I eat this all year, no matter it's hot or cold outside. You will get addicted to these easily.
Kris S.
These are a really nice treat, because the individual size. The strawberry ice cream used has a sweet taste, the mochi is a bit sticky.
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Soo yummy desserts! Soft ..cold...chewy...they dont taste artificial. Perfect size to stop any sweet tooth craving
Samantha E.
Phoenix, AZ
I recommend this to all the ice cream lovers ! Great for kids and adults with mixed flavors
Laura K.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love all of the Mochi ice cream flavors, but something about the strawberry makes me the happiest! These are so yummy and refreshing! Plus, you can eat just one to satisfy that sweet craving!
Bea C.