Mikawaya Mochi Ice Cream Mango - 6 CT uploaded by Kimberly D.

BY MIKAWAYA

Mikawaya® Natural Mango Mochi® Ice Cream.

Pronounced Me-Kah-Wah-Ya.

"The original and the best".

Halal.

Islamic services of America.

IOWA.

Since 1975 - U.S.A.

"Take a bite".

6 - 2 fl oz each. see more...

Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I am absolutely 100% obsessed with these things! My favorite sushi place always serves mochi ice cream for dessert (arguably the best part!). Anyway since going out to eat is $$$, these treats were few and far between... until one day I stumbled across these beauties in the ice cream section at my grocery store! I thought no wayyyy will these be as good as the sushi place. Boy was I wrong..!! This mochi ice cream treat is the perfect size to satisfy a sweet tooth.. creamy ice cream wrapped in chewy mochi is where it's at! Yummmm! There are 6 servings per box and right now they are on sale at my supermarket for about $4.00 a box - totally worth it! Do yourself a favor and buy these on your next shopping trip! You won't be disappointed!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
A little messy but fun and tasty. The outside is coated in what seems like rice flour, not sweet or flavored but really messy so dust it off if you don't want it all over the place. The ice cream is very smooth and refreshingly not too sweet and is surrounded by a mildly sweet rice dough. They're so good I usually end up eating the whole box of six.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
I LOVE the mango flavor! The dusting of rice flour on the outside tastes so nice with the natural Mango flavor. I've tried another brand of mochi ice cream and it didn't come close to being as good. I usually get these from the Asian market nearby, but you can get these at Trader Joe's too (which has a more reliable freezer).
Samantha J.
This is by far the best flavored mochi I have ever tried. They are best when you just buy them, because in Trader Joe's at least they don't freeze them solid. So they are the perfect consistency. Gooey on the outside and creamy on the inside. I love how you can eat this on the go because you don't need any utensils! It's just so rich and creamy, I can eat the box in one sitting. And it has a very natural flavor. Doesn't taste artificial. I love it!
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
When I first bought these I was a little skeptical because of how they looked but when I tried them I totally fell in love. Now whenever I go to Trader Joe's this is directly the isle I go to. I can't leave the store without these or I will hate myself forever.
Hayley A.
New Orleans, LA
I don't want to love these but they really are so good. I like the green tea ones as well. Obviously they aren't as good as homemade fresh ones but when you just want something stored in the freezer this is it.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
These things are so fun. Absolutely a must every time I go to Trader Joe's. The mango ice cream is very smooth and fruity. A great ending to a dinner. Only thing is there is a lot of powdered sugar on the outside which doesn't taste great and gets very messy. Also it would be a lot tastier if the outside had some flavor.
Katie L.
Fayetteville, NY
The mango mochi is my favorite! The texture and consistency is amazing and it's one of the better mochi's I've had!
Angelina M.
I love Mochi ice cream!! It's amazing! Mango is by far one of my favorite flavors, you have to give it a try!
Jolia C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this Asian ice cream treat: it popular in Japan: and it is also sold in a lot of Asian countries, I remember eating this as a little child my aunt had made, this one I have tried is quite tasty.

And yes I would buy this product.