Mikasa
Mikasa
By Mikasa
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

What do you have made by Mikasa?? I have dishes and stemware, even a Nutcracker I got for Christmas

Cassidy Z.
Rezwana R.
Rezwana R.
Jamaica, NY
1 year, 4 months ago
I have the whole set to these two peices , the dinner set and tea pot which my mom gifted me for my wedding and I love the way it looks
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
1 year, 5 months ago
None!
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
5 years ago
I have a beautiful pale green, little teapot-it is so cute!!!
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I never buy for myself cuz i have kids LOL I shop here usually for gifts but would like a nice set when i get a more secured hutch.
Eliza F.
Eliza F.
Middletown, CT
5 years ago
I have a vase and stemware, and I love it all!
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Stemware
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Seneca, SC
5 years, 1 month ago
All my wedding china and stemware is from Mikasa. It's beautiful and made of great quality to last a lifetime. I love to bring out the Platinum Settings for holidays and special occasions!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Jacksonville, FL
5 years, 1 month ago
I have a cake server set, which I absolutely love!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
5 years, 1 month ago
I have dishes, stemware, a vase, a serving platter and a candy dish by Mikasa. Some of the things were gifts. Others I purchased.