by Mikasa
Ask a Question
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

What do you have made by Mikasa?? I have dishes and stemware, even a Nutcracker I got for Christmas
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
May 30, 2013, 2:37 p.m.
I have a beautiful pale green, little teapot-it is so cute!!!
mika l.
mika l.
May 29, 2013, 9:49 p.m.
I never buy for myself cuz i have kids LOL I shop here usually for gifts but would like a nice set when i get a more secured hutch.
Eliza F.
Eliza F.
May 21, 2013, 8:55 a.m.
I have a vase and stemware, and I love it all!
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
May 14, 2013, 10:56 a.m.
All my wedding china and stemware is from Mikasa. It's beautiful and made of great quality to last a lifetime. I love to bring out the Platinum Settings for holidays and special occasions!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
May 8, 2013, 2:01 a.m.
I have a cake server set, which I absolutely love!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
May 4, 2013, 12:48 p.m.
I have dishes, stemware, a vase, a serving platter and a candy dish by Mikasa. Some of the things were gifts. Others I purchased.
Iryna S.
Iryna S.
April 24, 2013, 9:31 a.m.
Dishes and stemware
Selina G.
Selina G.
April 23, 2013, 6:32 p.m.
I have a gravy boat, I love it. I only use it on special occasions :)
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
April 23, 2013, 5:53 p.m.
I have a full set of china and stemware. I have had good experience with both sets.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
April 21, 2013, 5:20 p.m.
I have a vase, serve ware and glassware and I love it all and use it all regularly. A must for every registry!
Angel K.
Angel K.
April 20, 2013, 9:57 a.m.
I have a vase that I received for a Christmas gift and its the one I use most often for cut flowers because it sparkles in the sun.I filled it with red beads at Christmas.
Kate S.
Kate S.
April 19, 2013, 4:57 a.m.
For a wedding gift back in 2006, we got a beautiful vase with calla lilies on it. I absolutely LOVE that vase! Then we have a set of 4 tall drinking glasses which has held up perfectly since 2006.

Join Now