BY MIKASA

Melannco Home Decor, Espresso Overlapping Cube Wall Shelves Home - Misc More for the Home - Home Decor - Candles & Home Fragrance see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Kelseyđź’‹ G.
Jackson, MI
These shelves can be used for multiple items. I personally use them to display my crystals and metaphysical items. What I dislike about these shelves is the process of hanging them, they slide together easily but lining them up with the nails is a bit tough.
briannaMckayMua '.
Louisville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have a shelf just like this ! I sit my nail polishes on top of it and I’ve put my makeup brushes on it before also. I love decoration . My step dad is creative and makes shelves for me. I would recommend buying this !
Martha W.
I got these shelves from Kohl’s and they are a very modern take in shelving. They are very reasonably to priced and are perfect for use in either the bedroom or living room! I would definitely purchase this again!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
If you’re limited to shelf space then I highly recommend this item it is not only super affective with the shelving but it’s a great decorative piece for your home
Joy P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Bought this shelves on overstock.com and love it. Painted it a Seaform color to match my style and it looks pretty displaying my nik nacks and picture. Bought for about 40$ and is a great deal! Highly recommend can diy it for your taste but can leave as it also.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really like these wall shelves! I bought them online to hang in the small spare bedroom as there's not a lot of floor space. Very pleased with this purchase - unique design and holds my picture frames perfectly. Would definitely recommend!
Mikayla H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is such a beautiful decorative piece for any home that needs an extra dose of beauty and decorative flavor. I love this and I think any at home decorator or interior decorative will absolutely love!!
Alyssia M.
I love home decor that has a little bit more creativity to this, such as the overlapping detail, but is so simple and easily adaptive to other furniture!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are so cute and can go into any home and look great I have one that's in my living room I use to put some of my kids pictures on it and Nik nacks
kara n.
Macon, MO
I want to add two of these to my room to be able to add some small decoration. I havent decided what to put on the shelves they look small.
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
Can I hang these with command hooks?
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
Where can this item be found ? Looks perfect for by the front door maybe !
Adriana A.
Saint Louis, MO
Can they hold picture frames? Small 4x6?
Elsi C.
Where can you find the lowest price on this item?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?