BY MIKASA

Mikasa French Countryside 40 Piece Set Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

Buy on JCPenney
member-3dcf6c07b
member-3dcf6c07b
Boerne, TX
This country looking plate set is amazing and ideal for the country home. I've had these played for a while now and a few have been broken but not because of the plates or anything they have just been dropped. I would definitely recommend these plates for a house that is more traditional and country.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Groton, CT
This Dining set is beautiful! White looks so simple and matches any them you choose to make your kitchen
Amber M.
Amber M.
Clinton, MI
I love these dishes! And boy are they made to last! Very heavy duty and beautiful at the same time! They are perfect for everyday use! I do wish the bowls were a little deeper, but it really isn't a big deal in my opinion! Great value, because they will last for years!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
I have had my Mikasa French Countryside place settings for 15 years! They are beautiful and made to last. I am pleased with the affordability and durability of these beautiful pieces. I would recommend these.
LisaBrooks T.
LisaBrooks T.
Aubrey, TX
I have the entire service for 12 as well as many of the serving pieces. I love them all! The quality is amazing and we use them even for special occasions. We got these as a wedding present almost 13 years ago and we still have it all!
Karen E.
Karen E.
I bought this set about 8 years ago and have most of the pieces . I'm ready to buy it again because I love it do much.
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S.
These are so great. Absolutely love white dishes it makes the food pop out and look so good.
Lama M.
Lama M.
Bought this because I wanted a clean white set of dishes. I use them all the time when I'm placing food on them especially when I try to capture the food in photos. Very strong. Would recommend. Love love love.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
I received this set as a wedding gift and I absolutely love it. It's so simple and classic looking.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Estoy realmente contenta con este set ,lo compre para regalarselo a mi amiga y le encanto, lo recomiendo.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
How much would this cost? Is it worth it?
Diana Marcela A.