BY MIKASA #1 in Baking Dishes

Mikasa Dinnerware, Italian Countryside Round Covered Casserole Dish Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Casual Dinnerware see more...

• How easy is it to clean? And is it dishwasher safe? 3 Answers
  • Can you place this in the oven to cook in or is it just a dish yo...6 Answers
  • what is your favorite thing to cook with this 5 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
Love the vintage look of the casserole dish ! Very heavy great quality and very inexpensive you can bake with it as well ! Its very affordable and its great to have as an accessory in your kitchen it comes in handy when making big dinners
Hannah S.
I love this dish for dips and casseroles that I make for events such as, Super Bowl party, thanksgiving, Christmas, and parties. I like to make buffalo chicken dip and put it on the casserole dish because it hold a lot.
Ericka W.
Awesome dish. It looks nice and it's very durable and sturdy! It's very easy to clean up as well. I use this all the time especially in the winter when I make lots of casseroles and stews. I would get this again
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
I use this a lot for carry in dinners and for the Holidays. It works great and cooks evenly and is not that hard to clean. My Sister actually got one for herself after she saw mine and she uses it all the time. It does hold heat for a while so be careful till you know it is safe to touch.
Ane K.
Decorator Expert
I like simple designs on dishes, and for me this is just elegant and simple. Two things that i like. I got this at Kolhs and the price was good. I like it and the glass is heavy so it can be placed in the oven.
Samantha C.
I love this for Salads! Specially when I have parties since it can keep it nice and covered! It's great quality and good price! Definitely worth the price and I definitely recommend it!
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
These are so handy to have! Whether it's for family gatherings or get togethers at a friends place- this is perfect! And it looks real classy too! The price isn't bad- definitely worth the money!
Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great dish! It's very deep and great for casseroles and looks nice for serving too. Only con is it is not easy to clean stuck on mess. A little pricey but good qualifying.
Natasha M.
The size and glass top make this perfect for dinner party side dishes. It perfectly fits enough of something to feed quite a few people and the transparent top makes it easy for your guests to identify what's inside
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Decorator Expert
This is a great container for when u have famipy over for some tri tip or chicken and you can store it in the freezer and eat leftovers thw next day
Karina P.
Does this casserole dish come in different colors?
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Where can I purchase this dish?
Haley P.
Dallas, TX
How well does this hold up in the oven? Easy to clean?
DONDE puedo conseguir este utensilio. Se ve muy práctico.
Milica P.
Harwood Hts, IL
Can you place this in the oven to cook in or is it just a dish you would serve food in? I'm looking for something nice to both cook in and serve to guests!