New ParentBedding & BlanketsCrib Mattressesmika micky
Bedside Sleeper Easy Folding Portable Crib,Grey

Mika Micky Bedside Sleeper Easy Folding Portable Crib,Grey

Find "Mika Micky" on Youtube to get the installation guide video. Want to sleep with your baby without disturbing each other? Mika Micky bedside sleeper can allow your baby sleep next to you without sharing the same bed. Breastfeeding in the night becomes easy and peaceful, meanwhile your baby can sleep safely on his/her own cot. The sleeper can be changed to normal bassinet mode, you can move it to living room and take care of him/her anytime. It is also light and foldable for travelling. This cot is for baby from Birth to 5-months/33lbs. You can use this product until your baby begins to push up on hands and knees or has reached 33lbs, whichever comes first.

Easy to attach or remove from parents’ bed using the two fastening straps provided; 7 height positions to suit parents' bed; Easy-open side panel for bedside mode; Suitable from Birth to 5-months/33lbs or until baby can pull themselves into an upright position; Stable bottom supported and comfortable mattress with sleeping board

Batteries required: No

Item Weight: 24.3 pounds

Package Dimensions: 37.8 x 24.6 x 5.1 inches

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mika Micky Bedside Sleeper Easy Folding Portable Crib,Grey!
Marcela N.
Lexington, KY
Mika Micky Bedside Sleeper Easy Folding Portable Crib,Grey uploaded by Marcela N.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a most for moms u can move it any where around the house especially for those moms who had c-section and can not lift this is a most to have
Korinna M.
Muscoda, WI
Will be repurchasing this item later. Great for conviwncence. Easy to put together and use.. the handy side pockets and carrying case are adored.
Shannon C.
Milford, CT
Husband put this together in less than 15 minutes. He alternated between the video and written directions. Looking forward to co-sleeping and knowing our baby is safe as well as nearby.
Araceli L.
Ellensburg , WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this bassinet. I really like that it has wheels and that i can have it right by the bed. I like that I can see the baby and that it has mesh sides.
Venus P.
Prattville, AL
We bought this bassinet because we loved how one side can be lowered to make it easier to get baby out when it's up against the bed. This bassinet was too short which made it hard to lean down to get the baby out when I was on my bed and had just given birth. It's not very steady and now that my baby rolls in her sleep, I'm terrified it's going to flip over. It got us through the first baby but I will be donating or giving it away and getting a different kind for my next baby. It's just not sturdy enough.
Krista D.
Chester, VA
I can’t recommend this product enough. With this sleeper you have the comfort of your baby sleeping right next to you but also knowing your baby has their own safe spot. This bed comes with two straps that go in between the mattress and box spring so that it doesn’t move. I LOVEd having this sleeper for the first few months. The only downfall is that sheets are hard to fine. I do know however that diaper changing covers work WONDERFUL FOR THIS PRODUCT.
Addison K.
Irmo
As a first time mom with a preemie, this thing has been invaluable. It’s super easy to assemble and disassemble, light enough for me to move around the house, and sturdy enough that I know my baby is safe. The folding side means I don’t even have to get out of bed or sit up to check on him, it’s securely strapped to my side of the bed so I just turn over and he’s there. It’s easy to travel with as well. I would give it 6 stars if I could.

Looking for your answer?