MIGRASTIL Migraine Stick™ Aromatherapy Roll-on

Migrastil Migraine Stick™ aromatherapy roll-on contains essential oils and is applied to the temples, forehead and back of the neck. The stick has a built-in roller ball for easy application and is the perfect size to take with you in a pocket or purse.

Ingredients: Therapeutic Grade Peppermint, Spearmint & Lavender Essential Oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil.

Have you experienced this to relieve migraines from the occipital lobe? My vision is always impaired with a migraine. Would this help?
Start your review of MIGRASTIL Migraine Stick™ Aromatherapy Roll-on!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,184 reviews
MIGRASTIL Migraine Stick™ Aromatherapy Roll-on uploaded by Letty S.
I suffer from monthly menstrual migraines and they are really painful.I have been using this products for a long time now. I have probably purchased from the same seller at least 5 little bottles. It last for a while and it worked magic on the migraine.
Francesca I.
New York
MIGRASTIL Migraine Stick™ Aromatherapy Roll-on uploaded by Francesca I.
Purchased at: Amazon
I suffer from migraines and a friend recommend this to me. I must say I feel like this product has really helped. I rub it on my temples and neck when I feel a migraine coming on and it helps. I like the cooling/tingling feeling the mint essential oil gives you. I also really like this product bc it’s a natural way to help with migraines
kayla J.
Wauconda, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this! I have struggled with migraines all my life and this leaves such an amazing cooling feeling when applied. Does not get rid of my migraines but eases the pain so i am able to fall asleep!
Alexis S.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been getting daily headaches that lead to migraines ever since November. My neurologist has had a hard time finding any medications to help me and often times I don’t get any relief which caused me to take matters into my own hands and do some research. I get extremely tender and painful temples during a migraine with a very sore and painful neck. [product:migrastil-migraine-stick-aromatherapy-roll-on] helps give me a little relief. The peppermint is soothing and not over bearing or too strong. Bonus: it’s vegan and cruelty free.
Evelyn A.
Lynwood, CA
MIGRASTIL Migraine Stick™ Aromatherapy Roll-on uploaded by Evelyn A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I suffer from migraines and I hate taking medication. I bought this and had very little hi#ope but I figured I would give it a try. I find it helps a little to calm me down when I have a migraine but I do not find it makes an actual difference I use it for the shoulder tension relief
Kelli G.
Aurora
MIGRASTIL Migraine Stick™ Aromatherapy Roll-on uploaded by Kelli G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I get horrible migraines and can no longer take my daily preventative medicine 😩 This product is my go to life saver for when I'm not at home and get a migraine. The smell is great (but strong) and works within minutes. I wish the effect would last longer, but I just reapply as soon as it starts to wear off.
Lauren M.
Chesterfield, MO
I suffer from tension headaches and migraines and this has changed the game! I feel relief within 5 minutes and it may not take all the pain away but it helps a lot!
Samantha G.
Winter Garden, FL
Does it cure migraines? No. Does it help breathe through and eliminate some of the pain? YES! I am on Botox and Aimovig and this migraine stick is my go to when a migraine starts to pop through. Sometimes they go away and sometimes they don’t, but it is less painful. I take it with me everywhere and put on my temples and the end of my nose.
Jessica H.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I honestly cant tell if this *actually* works or if it's some sort of placebo effect. I use it a lot and it definitely helps calm me down when I have a migraine and am also stressed.
Hailey W.
Frankfort, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is seriously a life saver. I received it as a stocking stuffer and was legitimately so excited to try it. I’ve had sinus problems my whole life and can get pretty bad migraines as a result, even after a couple of surgeries. Sometimes Advil will help a little, but not much. I had the opportunity to test this the night I got it and I swear my pain went away instantly. I have tried this multiple times since and have yet to have a bad experience with it. This product is great for when you feel a headache coming on or when you wake up with a posing headache in the morning. I have recommended this to multiple family members already and recommend it to you all as well!