Migraine

by Advil

Control your migraines before they control you. Advil®Migraine is clinically proven to relieve migraine pain and related symptoms, like nausea and sensitivity to light and sound. It's also the only FDA-approved OTC migraine medicine in a liquid-filled capsule - so you can get the relief you need even faster.

Do you prefer off brand or name brand??
As the holidays are drawing closer and closer, I find that migraines are becoming more and more frequent. Do these actually help, or are they just like regular old Anvil?
I get really bad migraine, now does this work better than the regular Advil?
Start your review of Migraine!
Rosemarie  R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Migraine uploaded by Rosemarie  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I get a lot of headache and this advil is my on the go,i have it in my bag always, it works good to me, heal quick my headache,
Sara D.
Sewickley, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I highly recommend these product, they really works so fast. I still suffer sometimes from migraines and stress headaches. Taking a couple of these does the trick and the headaches are gone. I will continue to buy them!
Pamela H.
Croton Hdsn, NY
Best migraine med out there. Get it early and this does the trick! I've had Rx products that didn't work as good as this. Highly recommend it.
Sara F.
Forsyth, GA
Works fast and well on my migraines. It’s a liquid capsule so it tends to be absorbed into the system faster while going down smooth without sticking!! Perfect for migraines that won’t go away. Two seem to work best for me.
Lacey luca B.
Agoura Hills, CA
I have been buying this for a while and this really helps… this products is affordable and easy to find at any locations! I suggest this because it does the job and there isn’t anything similar to it, definitely recommend.
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Idk about you but when I try a product and the name has a symptom or proposed condition in the name, I want that medicine to be specifically geared towards it and able to take care of it... having said that, does Advil help with migraines? Sometimes yes for some people I’m sure it does and that’s great! But I thought this was going to be a medicine from Advil geared at migraines buuut it was just Advil 😑 Advil Migraine just worked like regular Advil because it was just ibuprofen... much more expensive ibuprofen. Super disappointing. I will not be repurchasing or recommending
Allyson E.
Irwin, PA
I've been searching for something to relieve my migraines for what seems like forever!  I got a coupon for this and decided to try it.. and it actually worked!  I'm so happy I finally found something that helps.
Nekeia R.
Gulfport, MS
Migraine uploaded by Nekeia R.
Best product for those aggravating headaches from a toothache, I took these and my headache was instantly wiped away.
Norma  T.
Avon Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Is a really good product it help me with my migraine.it has an affordable price and you could wet it in your favorite store.
kasey W.
Dover
The Advil migraines are a life safer! I am thoroughly pleased with this product and it went above and beyond my expectations! I bought this at my local Walmart and overall i will continue to buy it. This is the next best thing to prescription migraine medication