HardwareMighty Putty
Powerful Bonding Epoxy Sticks 3 Pack

Mighty Putty Powerful Bonding Epoxy Sticks 3 Pack

by Mighty Putty

Just fix, fill and seal! This product bonds to almost any surface. Use for house repairs and to stop leaks. It bonds well to wet surfaces and can be painted, sanded, machined, tapped or drilled when fully cured. Repairs almost anything: Metal, wood, tile, glass, wall board, concrete, PVC, ceramics, brick, auto, crafts. Hold up to 350 lbs.

Has anybody had any success with this product?
Start your review of Mighty Putty Powerful Bonding Epoxy Sticks 3 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Saint Francis
Just another junk as seen on TV scam save your money it won't fix anything just like everything else on those ads, don't work right or broken
Wyoming, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I really want to try this stuff it looks soo cool
I really want to try this stuff it looks soo cool
Pottsville, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Crap. I am All About tv products! Don’t ask me why! But this is garbage! Save your money, fix it the right way.
Glendive, MT
I tried using this on a pipe and it didn't work at all I will never buy this for anything I was so disappointed I throw it away.
I used this for my fav cup for crack, it lasted about a week. So I just retired my cup to the china cabinet....
Dupont, PA
I tried this on a leaky pipe and all that it did was leak around the seal. I should have just saved the 10 bucks it cost for this product as I had to call a plumber anyway!
Onalaska, WA
This product not only smelled bad it doesn't work
This product not only smelled bad it doesn't work
Jena, LA
My daughter had broke the top off of her softball trophy so i seen this at Walmart and tried it. I could not get it to stick anything together.I tried putty at on a coffee mug as it shows on the box too and did not get goos results.
Never works like advertised or at all for that matter......
Never works like advertised or at all for that matter......
Cambridge, MA
Bought this product to fix a handful of different items around the house. It takes a longer time that indicated to harden and dry, it does not seem to be as strong as indicated and can flake or snap off once it has reached it's full hardness.