BY MIGHTY PUTTY

Just fix, fill and seal! This product bonds to almost any surface. Use for house repairs and to stop leaks. It bonds well to wet surfaces and can be painted, sanded, machined, tapped or drilled when fully cured. Repairs almost anything: Metal, wood, tile, glass, wall board, concrete, PVC, ceramics, brick, auto, crafts. Hold up to 350 lbs. see more...

Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
My daughter had broke the top off of her softball trophy so i seen this at Walmart and tried it. I could not get it to stick anything together.I tried putty at on a coffee mug as it shows on the box too and did not get goos results.
Andrew R.
Cambridge, MA
Bought this product to fix a handful of different items around the house. It takes a longer time that indicated to harden and dry, it does not seem to be as strong as indicated and can flake or snap off once it has reached it's full hardness.
Stacy B.
Dupont, PA
I tried this on a leaky pipe and all that it did was leak around the seal. I should have just saved the 10 bucks it cost for this product as I had to call a plumber anyway!
Randy W.
Saint Francis
Just another junk as seen on TV scam save your money it won't fix anything just like everything else on those ads, don't work right or broken
Christina C.
Glendive, MT
I tried using this on a pipe and it didn't work at all I will never buy this for anything I was so disappointed I throw it away.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Crap. I am
All
About tv products! Don’t ask me why! But this is garbage! Save your money, fix it the right way.
Annamarie G.
I used this for my fav cup for crack, it lasted about a week. So I just retired my cup to the china cabinet....
Katie  W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Not a good product. tried it to fix a few things around the house, what a joke.
Melissa D.
Brooklyn, NY
Never works like advertised or at all for that matter......
Betsi L.
Wyoming, MI
I really want to try this stuff it looks soo cool
Mackenzie B.
SPRINGFIELD, OH
Has anybody had any success with this product?
Rebecca S.