mighty organic ® organic original mighty beef jerky™

by Mighty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of mighty organic ® organic original mighty beef jerky™ !
Sacramento , CA
Great taste and typical jerky texture. Wasn’t too tough or too stringy. They had a pleasant jerky taste, nothing special. But they were a gift from influenster so I can’t complain about that. They were tasty and great for camping.
Fresno , CA
mighty organic ® organic original mighty beef jerky™  uploaded by Diana G.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Yuuuuuuuummmmmm!!!!! That’s all I can say. It taste like real jerky. Doesn’t taste like a piece of processed fake meat. It tastes like real meat and it’s delicious. I’m just waiting for it to be available in more stores.
Chicago , IL
The jerky was just a little too tough for my liking. I felt like a real carnivore chomping on this beef. It was still delicious... just don’t want to break my teeth for protein. The other products from mighty are great!
Gladstone , OR
I would say this is one of the best jerkys I’ve ever tried. It’s very tasty and soft to chew on and there are a variety of flavors to chew from. It’s also packed with enough protein to have as a snack on the go.
Beaverton , OR
I thought these we pretty darn good. I really like how not dry these are. The flavor is perfect and one serving is just enough for a snack, even though you will want to go back for more. Hubby approved.
Martinez, CA
I got mighty jerky in a box and I was amazed I had never heard of the brand before and it was so good! These are the best ones I’ve had ! So good and meaty I wasn’t expecting that much flavor !
Bellevue , WA
I was very pleased with these. Good taste, organic, not an easy find for jerky. Wish there was a better preservative, they mold if not kept cold, which was only bummer, otherwise good and would buy again
Portland, OR
mighty organic ® organic original mighty beef jerky™  uploaded by Andrea C.
I cannot describe how my boys reacted when they saw this box full of goodies from @MightyOrganic. Their products have everything for a healthy snack: protein-packed, free-range, organic, 100% grassfed and it is paleo-friendly. It is a good post workout snack too. We just loved it. @influenster #MyMighty #complimentary #contest #grassfed
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
mighty organic ® organic original mighty beef jerky™  uploaded by Laleh T.
I was not a fan of with jerky. It was insanely try and hard to eat. The texture was super hard to chew. I felt like o was going to lose a tooth.. or worse break my whole jaw. The flavor was good but that was about it
Elk grove , CA
I was really excited to try this since I love beef jerky, but this product fell short.  It was extremely dry and tough.  The pieces were large so they needed to be bitten, but this was nearly impossible.  Unfortunately, I would not recommend.  Sadly disappointed.

Looking for your answer?