mighty organic ® organic original mighty beef jerky™

by Mighty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of mighty organic ® organic original mighty beef jerky™ !
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
The flavor is great couldn’t stop eating the whole bag. It’s not overly sweet with some pepper to give it a balance. I like that it’s healthy because it’s made from organic ingredients and non gmo. Would definitely recommend to get some quick protein.
Hillsboro, MO
I’m a beef jerky lover and honestly I haven’t tried an organic brand until this moment and I can tell you thy this is my favorite now, not just because of the great flavor, but also because o know it doesn’t have any harsh ingredients.
Sacramento, CA
This is such good beefy jerky, I was a little skeptical at first with it being organic. Not saying organic is not good I just thought it wouldn’t have that same beef jerky taste. But it was so good and I recommend this to everyone.
San Diego , CA
This beef jerky is full of flavor and taste fresh. It’s especially good for those who like a jerky that’s a bit on the softer side. Great source of protein. Mighty Organic also offers other flavors and multiple varieties.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like jersey. it tastes good. i like how there were multiple big pieces. and I would definaltely reccommrnd this tona friend. my mom liked it my dad liked it my son liked it. where else can it feel fulfilling
Atlanta, GA
A little on the tough side for me but overall a great jerkey. Classic Smokey flavor and jerky toughness. I would personally prefer the sticks to the jerky itself but not bad to have on a hike with you.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the best beef jerky products I’ve had. [email protected] big on jerky but this helps curve any cravings when I’m out on long runs. My boyfriend really enjoyed these as well.
Chelsea, AL
Flavor was great but the actual item was way to hard for my liking. It was pretty tough to check, not my favorite from the organic original mighty jerky line.
San Diego, CA
I’m not really a jerky eater but these were tasty! I’d be interested to see what store I can find it in. Not sure I love it enough to order online.
Orangevale , CA
Super yummy snack and tastes sooo good I love jerky but haven’t had it in a long time so it was nice trying a new brand and that’s organic made !

Looking for your answer?