BY MIGHTY LIFE TEA

Mighty leaf chamomile citrus herbal tea 15 ct see more...

• I've been trying to find tea that just has a stronger fla...1 Answers
  • I have had this tea before but never bought it, does anyo...3 Answers
  • Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but...7 Answers
Mighty Life Tea
  • "I prefer loose leaf a lot, but when I drink with Mighty Leaf teas, my body feels awesome from the smoothness of their tastes." in 14 reviews
  • "I love the tropical green tea with a little bit of raw honey; the flavours these teas bring to the table are simply amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "Thus far I've loved every flavor I've tried (except for the African Nectar - that one was unpalatable) with my favorites being the Green Tea Tropical, White Orchard, and Chamomile Citrus." in 5 reviews
  • "A few of the different flavors, such as the Vanilla Bean Black Tea, have had interesting notes of natural sweetness." in 5 reviews
  • "I love all kinds of tea, but really love loose leaf teas, although loose leaf teas can be really messy on the go or when away from your kitchen." in 3 reviews
Alexa  D.
I absolutely love this tea! It tastes so organic, and of course, green tea is so good for you. You get the great flavor, health benefits, and satisfaction with this tea.
Ashley N.
CHEPACHET
Mighty leaf is absolutely delectable!So delicious and fragrant! And the ingredients in the bag look so pretty unlike other brands. My fave is the vanilla bean. Try it you won't be disappointed!
Zakiyyah M.
Greensboro, NC
I got this tea in a monthly subscription service and it tasted nice, it was GOOD. I didn't expect the packaging at all and to see the herbs made me feel special. In fact, I'll make some now.
Ann G.
Madison, WI
I LOVE Mighty Leaf tea! My favorite flavor is Earl Grey. The packaging is awesome, the flavor is amazing and it tastes so good. I also love making iced tea from Mighty Leaf as well :)
Linda C.
Miami Beach, FL
Like the title says, I am not a tea drinker, but this product definitely changed my mind. The artisan tea pouches are super cute and the tea itself is DELICIOUS!
Jamie H.
Chatsworth , CA
I recently tried a free sample of these teas and they were just okay for me. The flavors were a bit weird for my taste. Luckily I didn't spend my money on them!
Taylor P.
Ann Arbor, MI
I got samples of this tea in a sample box. While it was good, I can't say it was anything special. I'll stick to tazo. The short string is really annoying too.
Amanda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I'm a tea newbie but this is one of the best teas that I've tried so far. It costs more than most of the other teas I've tried but I think it's worth it.
Zoe R.
Cedar Falls, IA
I received 3 of these in one of my Birchboxes and I absolutely loved them. Great flavor, they have a variety of caffeine levels, and i love the packaging.
Christina S.
Ocean Springs, MS
I really love their Tropical Green Tea, but there is always some remnants at the bottom of the cup that gets very bitter towards the end which isn't cool.
Sara B.
Santa Clarita, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Miranda M.
Parker, CO
How much does it cost? and where can you buy it?
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Do you prefer your tea cold or hot? I like the Black tea warm!
jess p.
Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but I am on a tight budget.
Nelia M.
Billerica, MA
How to you like your tea, strong or mild?

back