BY MIGHTY LIFE TEA

Mighty leaf chamomile citrus herbal tea 15 ct see more...

• I've been trying to find tea that just has a stronger fla...1 Answers
  • I have had this tea before but never bought it, does anyo...3 Answers
  • Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but...7 Answers
Buy on target.com
  • "I prefer loose leaf a lot, but when I drink with Mighty Leaf teas, my body feels awesome from the smoothness of their tastes." in 14 reviews
  • "I love the tropical green tea with a little bit of raw honey; the flavours these teas bring to the table are simply amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "Thus far I've loved every flavor I've tried (except for the African Nectar - that one was unpalatable) with my favorites being the Green Tea Tropical, White Orchard, and Chamomile Citrus." in 5 reviews
  • "A few of the different flavors, such as the Vanilla Bean Black Tea, have had interesting notes of natural sweetness." in 5 reviews
  • "I love all kinds of tea, but really love loose leaf teas, although loose leaf teas can be really messy on the go or when away from your kitchen." in 3 reviews
Melissa S.
Newton, NC
It's rare to find a bagged, whole leaf tea that's actually affordable. I love the tropical green tea with a little bit of raw honey; the flavors these teas bring to the table are simply amazing.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
These are nice teas but they also have a strange variety of flavors. Most of them taste fine once you try but sometimes the descriptions to the teas throw me off. They are also a pricey tea.
Hyanna C.
Dumont, NJ
Okay... the teabag is SO innovative. Just its design is enough for me to pay the extra dollar for this stuff. Flavors are delicious, featuring mates and typical breakfast tea. You can really taste the quality in this stuff.
Tracy C.
Rosemead, CA
This tea actually tastes like real tea. The leaves are visible in the bag and are in larger pieces rather than ground up like most other tea bags. If you like tea steeped from actual tea leaves give it a try!
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE tea! I also love the fact that these are whole tea leaves, it gives such a better taste. It is absolutely wonderful, if you like tea or just even want to try it out, buy it!
Liz S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got some samples of this from Birchbox and they are very good. You can see into the sturdy pouch and there are chunky pieces of fruit and tea inside. I just wish I could find these in stores near me.
Erica W.
One of my morning necessities! The packaging is absolutely convenient, you are able to make this at home or take it on the go. The tea leaves are kept in a packet, you could smell the fragrant scent of it even before its made. A delicious and refreshing treat throughout the day.
Malinda G.
Idalou, TX
I got this in my birchbox. I am not really a big hot tea drinker so I gave them to my husband. He loved it quick brew time and super tasty. A little expensive but worth it.
Serena P.
Mercerville, NJ
I remember when I first tried these. My coworker had given me one on a day that seemed to go on forever. Last month's Birchbox came with a 3 piece sampler!!! Great for when you need a pick me up.
Sarah B.
Encinitas, CA
Mighty Leaf tea is the most luxurious store bought tea I've ever tried. I prefer their African Nectar tea over just about anything else, including TEAVANA tea. The only thing I wish is that they'd put little fortunes or saying on the tea paper like most other teas do.
Sara B.
Santa Clarita, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Miranda M.
Parker, CO
How much does it cost? and where can you buy it?
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Do you prefer your tea cold or hot? I like the Black tea warm!
jess p.
Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but I am on a tight budget.
Nelia M.
Billerica, MA
How to you like your tea, strong or mild?