BY MIGHTY LIFE TEA

Mighty leaf chamomile citrus herbal tea 15 ct see more...

• I've been trying to find tea that just has a stronger fla...1 Answers
  • I have had this tea before but never bought it, does anyo...3 Answers
  • Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but...7 Answers
Mighty Life Tea
  • "I prefer loose leaf a lot, but when I drink with Mighty Leaf teas, my body feels awesome from the smoothness of their tastes." in 14 reviews
  • "I love the tropical green tea with a little bit of raw honey; the flavours these teas bring to the table are simply amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "Thus far I've loved every flavor I've tried (except for the African Nectar - that one was unpalatable) with my favorites being the Green Tea Tropical, White Orchard, and Chamomile Citrus." in 5 reviews
  • "A few of the different flavors, such as the Vanilla Bean Black Tea, have had interesting notes of natural sweetness." in 5 reviews
  • "I love all kinds of tea, but really love loose leaf teas, although loose leaf teas can be really messy on the go or when away from your kitchen." in 3 reviews
Kailah Y.
Lancaster, CA
I like to drink my tea hot with some sugar and honey. I received 3 samples in a few different flavors in a past birchbox. My favorite was the vanilla, it smelled great and tasted even better. A bit expensive but worth it if you're an avid tea drinker.
Irene I.
I'm not a huge tea aficionado but I did enjoy Mighty Leaf. I thought the flavor was on the weaker side but tasted great with some honey. I loved the postcard that came with the sample as well. I won't be buying it but I would never turn down a cup.
Christine M.
East Aurora, NY
Mighty Leaf is my favorite brand of grocery store tea. I love the smooth quality of the tea, and also the interesting and unique varieties available. Thus far I've loved every flavor I've tried (except for the African Nectar - that one was unpalatable) with my favorites being the Green Tea Tropical, White Orchard, and Chamomile Citrus.
Becky S.
Malabar, FL
Mighty Leaf tea is quickly becoming my favorite tea. The teas are so flavorful and big. My favorite is the Organic Detox Infusion, it has a feel of calmness to it as well as beautiful and interesting flavor. I feel many teas have forgotten to different and creative but Mighty Leaf has so much creativity to it's teas and it's refreshing.
Amy K.
Butler, WI
I would say I LOVE this product but I would definitely purchase this again. I have been a tea drinker since I can remember so to do an organic was now but tasted great and if you love putting healthy things in your body you will love it!
Samantha T.
Bogart, GA
I am a big tea drinker. I love the taste of Mighty Leaf Teas. The only problem is that they are so darn expensive. I would definitely only have Mighty Leave in my cupboard if it wasn't for the price hence the B rating. If you are looking for a good tea, try Mighty Leaf!
Laura E.
Madison, AL
I love the variety and different choices they have online as well. I also saw some really cute gift box sets for birthday/ christmas ideas. Love that it's organic as well.
Katie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Mighty Leaf Teas because they have standard and unusual flavors that would suit any tea drinker. The silken pouches contain full leaf tea that brews up nicely and results in really good flavors. I reuse the pouches a few times.
Emily L.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is my favorite tea brand! I love the African Nectar, Chamomile Citrus, Mint and Earl Grey. Perfect tea for cozying up to the fire with a book or watching a movie or TV. Highly recommend this tea but WARNING: HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!
Sarah M.
I love this tea! The bags are chic and biodegradeable and they contain tea leaves which expand when they are steeped. Plus, they are super yummy. Great overall product. I will definitely repurchase!
Sara B.
Santa Clarita, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Miranda M.
Parker, CO
How much does it cost? and where can you buy it?
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Do you prefer your tea cold or hot? I like the Black tea warm!
jess p.
Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but I am on a tight budget.
Nelia M.
Billerica, MA
How to you like your tea, strong or mild?