BY MIGHTY LIFE TEA

Mighty leaf chamomile citrus herbal tea 15 ct see more...

• I've been trying to find tea that just has a stronger fla...1 Answers
  • I have had this tea before but never bought it, does anyo...3 Answers
  • Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but...7 Answers
Mighty Life Tea
  • "I prefer loose leaf a lot, but when I drink with Mighty Leaf teas, my body feels awesome from the smoothness of their tastes." in 14 reviews
  • "I love the tropical green tea with a little bit of raw honey; the flavours these teas bring to the table are simply amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "Thus far I've loved every flavor I've tried (except for the African Nectar - that one was unpalatable) with my favorites being the Green Tea Tropical, White Orchard, and Chamomile Citrus." in 5 reviews
  • "A few of the different flavors, such as the Vanilla Bean Black Tea, have had interesting notes of natural sweetness." in 5 reviews
  • "I love all kinds of tea, but really love loose leaf teas, although loose leaf teas can be really messy on the go or when away from your kitchen." in 3 reviews
Bonnie R.
Galt, CA
This is definitely a soothing and relaxing tea because the scent is really great, then when you taste it, it tastes very smooth and a nice flavor. I love all of their teas but my favorite is the Green Tea tropical because green tea is healthy and I love tropical flavors.
Olga B.
I really like how environmentally friendly Mighty Leaf Tea is! Some of the flavors are not as great as some of the equivalent flavors in other brands, but others (like vanilla bean) are amazing! This tea is definitely worth a try!
Kasey K.
I have had better tea. I really don't like a single one of their blends. They are just no good. The tea is always so weak no matter how much I use or how long I steep it, and it always tastes old, even if it is a new package. I would not buy from Mighty Leaf again.
Samantha R.
If you haven't tried this tea you are missing out! The little bag of goodness comes in a cute little silk pouch that is completely see through. You can see all the leafs, herbs and dried bits. My favorite is the Green Tea Tropical, it smells so yummy even before steeping
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH
I really like this product. I have had the chance to try this product before and I have always enjoyed it. I really like that they have an iced tea as well. I like having tea options. I love the tea pouches the tea is in. They make the tea seem more sophisticated.
Violet M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am a tea maniac I love every tea especially when the weather is colder now . This particular one is my favorite so far ..unless I get tired of the taste lol but it tastes amazing and the tea pouch is soo cute it looks pretty when you serve it to a guest .
Traci B.
Morgantown, WV
Mighty Leaf has great tasting teas with a full body. The first time I tried their teas, I was shocked at their lack of bitterness. I never knew that you could have great tasting black or green teas that didn't taste bitter.

Shipping is fast and relatively cheap. I love their teabag teapots. I think I should order one or two more so I can have them on hand.
Beatriz R.
I met Mighty Life Teas through 3 samples I received in my first Birchbox. Chamomille Citrus is my favorite, it helps me to relax in those really stressful days I have as a mom. It also helps you soothe when you feel the colds and chills are about to hit you.
Ari P.
Baltimore, MD
Mighty leaf is some of my favorite tea! the only drawback is that the variety box comes with a few too many jasmine green and earl gray bags (in my opinion). the pouch itself makes for great distribution of flavor and makes strong tea quickly, which i love.
Shannon H.
Bothell, WA
I love the options and these are always at the best independent coffee places. Only need 1 tea bag to brew a strong venti. I prefer the flavored black teas, but the English Breakfast is good too. Just remember to take the tea bag out before it turns bitter.
Sara B.
Santa Clarita, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Miranda M.
Parker, CO
How much does it cost? and where can you buy it?
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Do you prefer your tea cold or hot? I like the Black tea warm!
jess p.
Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but I am on a tight budget.
Nelia M.
Billerica, MA
How to you like your tea, strong or mild?