BY MIGHTY LIFE TEA

Mighty leaf chamomile citrus herbal tea 15 ct see more...

• I've been trying to find tea that just has a stronger fla...1 Answers
  • I have had this tea before but never bought it, does anyo...3 Answers
  • Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but...7 Answers
Buy on target.com
  • "I prefer loose leaf a lot, but when I drink with Mighty Leaf teas, my body feels awesome from the smoothness of their tastes." in 14 reviews
  • "I love the tropical green tea with a little bit of raw honey; the flavours these teas bring to the table are simply amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "Thus far I've loved every flavor I've tried (except for the African Nectar - that one was unpalatable) with my favorites being the Green Tea Tropical, White Orchard, and Chamomile Citrus." in 5 reviews
  • "A few of the different flavors, such as the Vanilla Bean Black Tea, have had interesting notes of natural sweetness." in 5 reviews
  • "I love all kinds of tea, but really love loose leaf teas, although loose leaf teas can be really messy on the go or when away from your kitchen." in 3 reviews
Kerri O.
Great company! They have so many delicious flavors. My favorite is the tropical green tea. My only note is to not let it steep too long or it gets bitter. About 2 minutes is good (once it gets a good flavor just take it out). You can also re-use the tea bag for a milder tea the second time around.
Jenni A.
HIXSON, TN
Mighty Leaf has some great tea. I love that they have much larger tea bags that allow the tea to breath and spread out while it steeps. I love their Green Tea Tropical, Chamomile Citrus, and Organic Spring Jasmine.
Dominica S.
Amherst, OH
Wow. This tea has so much flavor. I am addicted to this tea. It is loose leaf and comes in a silken litle sachet. The tea not only tastes great, but also looks great. You can tell it is fresh. I would recommend.
Ashly E.
Seattle, WA
I tried their chocolate truffle / mint tea. It was included in one of my Beauty Subscription Boxes (Beauty Army) and it was a decadent treat. I felt rich making the tea because it has such a cute tea bag. It was delicious and had a lot of flavor!
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
I drink a lot of tea—hot tea, iced tea and always without sweetener. Mighty Leaf is my go-to brand. Love their Tropical Green Tea, White Orchard and Chocolate Mint Truffle. They have a hint of natural sweetness to it and work well hot or cold. I like my tea strong in flavor, so I brew less water with it (6-7 ounces) and only use the bag once.
Ashley J.
San Francisco, CA
I like this brand of tea. Their tea bag packaging is absolutely lovely, and the flavors they offer are delicious. I find myself never having to add additional sugar/honey to these teas because they are satisfying on their own. My personal favorite is the african nectar tea. Delicious!
Morgan B.
Fort Worth, TX
I first tried this tea in a small cafe and when I saw the bag,I got so excited.It sounds silly but I loved being able to see the herbs that went into such a good tea,and the sewn bag makes it look like they put a lot of care into what they make.Thinking of ordering this some time.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
I sampled the Organic African Nectar. It smells like the tropics - mango and vanilla being the top notes. I love this tea - it is organic, caffeine free, full of antioxidants and you can see the whole leaves inside it's handcrafted silk pouch. It feel luxurious while giving me health benefits and relaxation. I drank it without sugar and though the vanilla came through a little strong for me - I am excited to try all of the other organic flavors.
Sonja B.
Orlando, FL
My local coffee shop serves Mighty Leaf tea, and I'm a big chamomile fan so I was excited that they had a version of it - and it's good! Such a fresh, pleasing citrusy aroma with a nice, earthy taste. I just wish the citrus came through in the taste as much as it does in the smell. I also love the eco-friendly little bags.
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA
I received samples of these from my Birchbox awhile ago, and I really liked the flavors! Not your typical teas. They seems to be packed of flavor and I found their distinct aromas very relaxing. I'm a big tea drinker and I love trying new teas, so if you want something different with unique bags, give these a try.
Sara B.
Santa Clarita, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Miranda M.
Parker, CO
How much does it cost? and where can you buy it?
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Do you prefer your tea cold or hot? I like the Black tea warm!
jess p.
Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but I am on a tight budget.
Nelia M.
Billerica, MA
How to you like your tea, strong or mild?