BY MIGHTY LIFE TEA

Mighty leaf chamomile citrus herbal tea 15 ct see more...

• I've been trying to find tea that just has a stronger fla...1 Answers
  • I have had this tea before but never bought it, does anyo...3 Answers
  • Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I prefer loose leaf a lot, but when I drink with Mighty Leaf teas, my body feels awesome from the smoothness of their tastes." in 14 reviews
  • "I love the tropical green tea with a little bit of raw honey; the flavours these teas bring to the table are simply amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "Thus far I've loved every flavor I've tried (except for the African Nectar - that one was unpalatable) with my favorites being the Green Tea Tropical, White Orchard, and Chamomile Citrus." in 5 reviews
  • "A few of the different flavors, such as the Vanilla Bean Black Tea, have had interesting notes of natural sweetness." in 5 reviews
  • "I love all kinds of tea, but really love loose leaf teas, although loose leaf teas can be really messy on the go or when away from your kitchen." in 3 reviews
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
My friend had bought the Variety pack for me for Christmas and I love it! I've never had loose leaf tea before, so i was really excited to try it out. My variety pack came with Organic early grey, o- breakfast, orange dulce, o-spring jasmine, g. tea tropical, cham citrus, o-african nectar. My favorite are the organic spring jasmine and the chamomile citrus. I enjoy my tea hot, so the bags diffused very quickly in my cup. They all have a great taste!!! Must have, loose leaf tea is way better. :)
Yasameen S.
I drink this at least twice a day at work. I love coffee, but after 10am its more tea time for the rest of the day. its got so much flavor in it. i love drinking the chamomile citrus one soooo yummy. i love the fact that the tea bag is see through as well so you can see exactly what you are drinking
Juni D.
Round Rock, TX
Love the packaging of this tea, have no flavor, and allow for the expansion of the leaves contained inside. Yes, you read right: this tea bag contains intact tea leaves, like loose leaf. I don't know how they package these things without breaking leaves, but it's the best tea bag packaging I've seen. The only thing is the string attached to the tea bag is very thick and absorbent, so the tea can actually travel up the string and leak onto the table. It's so relaxing to drink
Latissa B.
Orange Park, FL
If you haven't tried this tea you are missing out! The little bag of goodness comes in a cute little silk pouch that is completely see through. You can see all the leaves, herbs and dried bits. My favorite is the Green Tea Tropical, it smells so yummy even before steeping.
Tabitha w.
Sparta, WI
I love Mighty Leaf tea. Not only is it full of flavor but I love their packaging. You can see what you are putting in you tea cup and that its real leaves not crumbs. They have many different flavors; Peach Ginger is the one I like most. Their only down fall for me is that it's hard to find in Alaska and shipping is on the pricey side. Other than that Mighty Leaf is a great product.
Dominique C.
ATTLEBORO
The first time I saw this tea was at a fancy schmancy B&B in Newport, RI. They had about five flavors available. To me they were rather exotic flavors, like "Orange Dulce" or "African Nectar". So, greedily I grabbed both to try! And holy hell--these teas were super! If you brew them long enough, drink it with a nice little cookie or a small piece of chocolate, your cup of mighty tea will take you places!

Since then I've been stocking up my tea cabinet (I've got tons of tea!) with mostly Mighty Leaf tea. My most recent favorite is their "Rain forest Mate" flavor.
Danielle L.
Hanover, MD
I don't drink coffee.. so tea is how I get my day started. I discovered Mighty through a coworker. And I love it.. my grocery store doesn't carry it. so I have to drive all the across town to get my Tropical Green tea. I usally buy 3 or 4 boxes. I love th silk see through bag<<<< its the little thing in life.
Kris B.
They had this tea at the hotel I was staying at recently and I would be lying if I said I didn't consider stealing a box on my way out ;) I did have the opportunity to purchase a box of the green tea tropical recently, though, and it's amazing. There's just something about whole leaf tea that makes it so much more delicious than that powdered Lipton crap.
Frank C.
Sacramento, CA
I brewed this for an acquaintance of mines who is an absolute tea snob and he loved it! I knew he would because I too did and usually I am NOT a fan of mixed teas. I prefer mines straight, one tone flavor but the mix of the flavor in here is just pure harmony! It gave birth to the new me that now gives mixed tea (except the majority from starbucks) a chance!
Christina M.
I have this little obsession with Earl Grey tea. And mighty leaf makes one of my faves. It's full of amazing flavor, and takes very little.. if any honey or sweeter. Mighty Leaf is a little on the price side, where teas are concerned, but very worth it.
Sara B.
Santa Clarita, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Miranda M.
Parker, CO
How much does it cost? and where can you buy it?
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Do you prefer your tea cold or hot? I like the Black tea warm!
jess p.
Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but I am on a tight budget.
Nelia M.
Billerica, MA
How to you like your tea, strong or mild?