3 varieties available
Mighty Life Tea
4.81 / 5 based on 187 Reviews
Mighty leaf chamomile citrus herbal tea 15 ct see more...
Top Questions See all 81 Q&A
Mighty Life Tea
- "I prefer loose leaf a lot, but when I drink with Mighty Leaf teas, my body feels awesome from the smoothness of their tastes." in 14 reviews
- "I love the tropical green tea with a little bit of raw honey; the flavours these teas bring to the table are simply amazing." in 6 reviews
- "Thus far I've loved every flavor I've tried (except for the African Nectar - that one was unpalatable) with my favorites being the Green Tea Tropical, White Orchard, and Chamomile Citrus." in 5 reviews
- "A few of the different flavors, such as the Vanilla Bean Black Tea, have had interesting notes of natural sweetness." in 5 reviews
- "I love all kinds of tea, but really love loose leaf teas, although loose leaf teas can be really messy on the go or when away from your kitchen." in 3 reviews
I love the big size of the tea bags.
This tea is well made and organic.
Warm and soothing! A must try!
So yummy. Taste so good
Love this tea, nomz.
My afternoon tea
This tea is good
Review for: White Orchard more...
This is my #1 favourite tea. It’s a white tea- that when served chilled or hot, is amazing. It’s a white tea that I like to have with a little bit of honey- which really emphasizes the apple/floral flavours. Introduced through Nordstrom, and In Ottawa- you can find at green rebel in the mall or York street spa! They have some other lovely varieties as well :3! Good job/ Bravo to Mighty Life Tea
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
How much does it cost? and where can you buy it?
Do you prefer your tea cold or hot? I like the Black tea warm!
Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but I am on a tight budget.
How to you like your tea, strong or mild?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos