3 varieties available
Mighty Life Tea
4.81 / 5 based on 187 Reviews
Mighty leaf chamomile citrus herbal tea 15 ct see more...
Top Questions See all 81 Q&A
Mighty Life Tea
- "I prefer loose leaf a lot, but when I drink with Mighty Leaf teas, my body feels awesome from the smoothness of their tastes." in 14 reviews
- "I love the tropical green tea with a little bit of raw honey; the flavours these teas bring to the table are simply amazing." in 6 reviews
- "Thus far I've loved every flavor I've tried (except for the African Nectar - that one was unpalatable) with my favorites being the Green Tea Tropical, White Orchard, and Chamomile Citrus." in 5 reviews
- "A few of the different flavors, such as the Vanilla Bean Black Tea, have had interesting notes of natural sweetness." in 5 reviews
- "I love all kinds of tea, but really love loose leaf teas, although loose leaf teas can be really messy on the go or when away from your kitchen." in 3 reviews
I love the smell, and how relaxing these tea's are. Always buy them when they have good sales!
This is my favorite brand of tea. The tea bags themselves are so unique and taste amazing.
This is the tea my local coffee house uses. I love getting an Iced tea on the go with this.
Hands down my favorite brand of tea. There isn't one I've tried that I haven't liked.
I'm a hardcore hot tea lover and I think this brand is right up there with the best!
I love this brand! It is my favorite tea, you can't go wrong with anything they make
This is my all time favorite,. great quality and great taste. I strongly suggest.
The taste is nothing special but the packaging is so cute & it smells so great!
I like the flavor of mighty leaf teas better than any other brand I've tried.
Every Mighty Leaf Tea I have tried has been fantastic. I love the bag design.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
How much does it cost? and where can you buy it?
Do you prefer your tea cold or hot? I like the Black tea warm!
Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but I am on a tight budget.
How to you like your tea, strong or mild?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos