3 varieties available
Mighty Life Tea
4.81 / 5 based on 187 Reviews
Mighty leaf chamomile citrus herbal tea 15 ct see more...
Top Questions See all 81 Q&A
Mighty Life Tea
- "I prefer loose leaf a lot, but when I drink with Mighty Leaf teas, my body feels awesome from the smoothness of their tastes." in 14 reviews
- "I love the tropical green tea with a little bit of raw honey; the flavours these teas bring to the table are simply amazing." in 6 reviews
- "Thus far I've loved every flavor I've tried (except for the African Nectar - that one was unpalatable) with my favorites being the Green Tea Tropical, White Orchard, and Chamomile Citrus." in 5 reviews
- "A few of the different flavors, such as the Vanilla Bean Black Tea, have had interesting notes of natural sweetness." in 5 reviews
- "I love all kinds of tea, but really love loose leaf teas, although loose leaf teas can be really messy on the go or when away from your kitchen." in 3 reviews
The tea tastes delicious, but for equally delicious tea, you can grab Stash or Tazo which are both quite a bit cheaper.
Great flavor, long lasting, great packaging, and affordable. There is also a wide range of flavors to choose from.
I love bagged loose leaf teas (oxymoron?). Mighty Leaf is no exception. SO much flavor. Their green teas are my fave.
I like this brand of tea. Their tea bag packaging is absolutely lovely, and the flavors they offer are delicious.
I loved drinking this tea during finals week. It made me less jittery than coffee did and i love the smell of it.
I love these teas! I love their taste and the fact that they all all-natural including the bio-degradable tea bag.
I love how environmentally friendly these tea bags are, from being biodegradable to containing quality tea leaves.
I got these in my Birchbox, and I must say, decent but not really spectacular. I'm more into loose leaf entirely.
I love this tea it's great! My favorite is the earl grey tea. I first tried this in my birchbox now I am hooked.
I try to incorporate green tea into my diet daily and because this tea tastes so lovely, it makes it easy to do!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
How much does it cost? and where can you buy it?
Do you prefer your tea cold or hot? I like the Black tea warm!
Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but I am on a tight budget.
How to you like your tea, strong or mild?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos