3 varieties available
Mighty Life Tea
4.81 / 5 based on 187 Reviews
Mighty leaf chamomile citrus herbal tea 15 ct see more...
Top Questions See all 81 Q&A
Mighty Life Tea
- "I prefer loose leaf a lot, but when I drink with Mighty Leaf teas, my body feels awesome from the smoothness of their tastes." in 14 reviews
- "I love the tropical green tea with a little bit of raw honey; the flavours these teas bring to the table are simply amazing." in 6 reviews
- "Thus far I've loved every flavor I've tried (except for the African Nectar - that one was unpalatable) with my favorites being the Green Tea Tropical, White Orchard, and Chamomile Citrus." in 5 reviews
- "A few of the different flavors, such as the Vanilla Bean Black Tea, have had interesting notes of natural sweetness." in 5 reviews
- "I love all kinds of tea, but really love loose leaf teas, although loose leaf teas can be really messy on the go or when away from your kitchen." in 3 reviews
Teas are a great way to stay warm and wake up. I find this green tea better than a cup of joe. Not only its yummy, it is also great antioxidant.
Of the teas I sampled there weren't any flavors I loved, however I love the packaging and idea for this. I just have to find the flavor for me!
I drink a lot of tea, and this is the best brand I have ever enjoyed. It is fragrant but mild, and is great as hot tea or cooled as iced tea.
If you haven't tried this tea yet...you live under a rock. Seriously one of the best brands I've ever tasted. All of their flavors are delish!!
This is a great gluten free tea and is also of very high quality. Great flavors that I absolutely love and come back for time and time again.
What I have noticed from Mighty Leaf tea is that their teas are always very fragrant. They smell really good. The taste is also very crisp.
I love this tea! The quality is top notch, it's eco-friendly, and delicious. Only downside is cost. I wish it was a little cheaper!
Tried for the 1st time through a free sample of Sunburst Green. Loved the aroma, the unique silken pouch and flavor. Highly recommend
Mighty Life Tea comes in different flavors. All of them taste pretty good. I really enjoy the full flavored taste of Mighty Life Tea.
Mighty Leaf teas are hit or miss with me. I really like Orange Dulce and the vanilla tea, but some of the others I find to be meh.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
How much does it cost? and where can you buy it?
Do you prefer your tea cold or hot? I like the Black tea warm!
Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but I am on a tight budget.
How to you like your tea, strong or mild?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos