BY MIGHTY LIFE TEA

Mighty leaf chamomile citrus herbal tea 15 ct see more...

• I've been trying to find tea that just has a stronger fla...1 Answers
  • I have had this tea before but never bought it, does anyo...3 Answers
  • Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but...7 Answers
Mighty Life Tea
  • "I prefer loose leaf a lot, but when I drink with Mighty Leaf teas, my body feels awesome from the smoothness of their tastes." in 14 reviews
  • "I love the tropical green tea with a little bit of raw honey; the flavours these teas bring to the table are simply amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "Thus far I've loved every flavor I've tried (except for the African Nectar - that one was unpalatable) with my favorites being the Green Tea Tropical, White Orchard, and Chamomile Citrus." in 5 reviews
  • "A few of the different flavors, such as the Vanilla Bean Black Tea, have had interesting notes of natural sweetness." in 5 reviews
  • "I love all kinds of tea, but really love loose leaf teas, although loose leaf teas can be really messy on the go or when away from your kitchen." in 3 reviews
Amanda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I'm a tea newbie but this is one of the best teas that I've tried so far. It costs more than most of the other teas I've tried but I think it's worth it.
Donna S.
Raeford, NC
Great tasting tea, hot or cold. I love the flavors and selection offered. Very natural tasting and I try to pick some up whenever I go grocery shopping.
Jessica R.
I love Mighty Leaf teas. I particularly love their new iced tea line. Calypso mango is my favorite flavor. So bold and tasty and it needs no sweetener.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Review for: Chamomile Citrus, White Orchard, Ginger Twist more...
I love this tea and for me to say that they have to be something special I just do not enjoy tea but I can make an exception for this wonderful product.
Colleen M.
Mmm... Another great bedtime tea. The bright citrus taste is delicious, and the soothing effects of chamomile are glorious as you wind down for the day.
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
I got a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes and I really liked the tea. I had it in Green Tea and the pot of tea was mild but flavorful.
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wonderful, delicious tea in beautiful packaging. I love that you can easily see that the leaves are left whole. This is definitely an indulgent item.
Lauren Z.
Sewaren, NJ
Mighty tea life is the brand that got me into really drinking tea. i used to hate tea but i love mighty tea unique flavors unlike most other brands.
Kelli D.
Santee, CA
I drink tea all the time and I love this tea! I love strong green teas and this was perfect for me! Delicious and natural! I always buy this tea.
Alora M.
Chimacum, WA
This tea is soooooo yummy. I can't find it at any of my stores though, so I have to order it from their website. My favorite is african nectar. ♥
Sara B.
Santa Clarita, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Miranda M.
Parker, CO
How much does it cost? and where can you buy it?
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Do you prefer your tea cold or hot? I like the Black tea warm!
jess p.
Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but I am on a tight budget.
Nelia M.
Billerica, MA
How to you like your tea, strong or mild?

back