BY MIGHTY LIFE TEA

Mighty leaf chamomile citrus herbal tea 15 ct see more...

• I've been trying to find tea that just has a stronger fla...1 Answers
  • I have had this tea before but never bought it, does anyo...3 Answers
  • Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but...7 Answers
Mighty Life Tea
  • "I prefer loose leaf a lot, but when I drink with Mighty Leaf teas, my body feels awesome from the smoothness of their tastes." in 14 reviews
  • "I love the tropical green tea with a little bit of raw honey; the flavours these teas bring to the table are simply amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "Thus far I've loved every flavor I've tried (except for the African Nectar - that one was unpalatable) with my favorites being the Green Tea Tropical, White Orchard, and Chamomile Citrus." in 5 reviews
  • "A few of the different flavors, such as the Vanilla Bean Black Tea, have had interesting notes of natural sweetness." in 5 reviews
  • "I love all kinds of tea, but really love loose leaf teas, although loose leaf teas can be really messy on the go or when away from your kitchen." in 3 reviews
Lacey C.
Tallahassee, FL
The mainstream flavors of this tea, ex. Green, Chai, Earl Grey etc.., have all been delicious! We regularly stock our pantry with this tea and make sure to have it on hand for those early mornings or stressful days. A few of the different flavors, such as the Vanilla Bean Black Tea, have had interesting notes of natural sweetness. I have found both the caffeinated and decaffeinated teas to either be awakening or relaxing depending on their intended use. Overall a great tea brand, and worth the extra dollar or two, especially when "that time" of the month rolls around!
Stella S.
Mundelein, IL
I had a sample packet of these tea bags in my Birchbox a couple months ago. Initially the tea sound great! The tea comes in an ecofriendly packaging, with high quality exotic tea. However, when I brewed the earl grey, the orange pekoe, and the tropical green tea the resulting drink was subpar at best. The earl grey had a funky salty after taste instead of the subtle floral notes that one usually expects from a cuppa. The orange pekoe was overwhelmingly floral (I personally am not a big fan of drinking perfume) not to mention had the same, strange salty taste. The tropical green tea was also a downer. I loved the silk pouches that the tea came in though! It seemed ecofriendly and supposedly was supposed to help the tea brew better.
I liked the idea of using whole tea leaves instead of ground tea but if I had to choose based on taste, I would probably not purchase this brand.
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
VERY GOOD TEA! I drink tea every day...twice or three times a day. This is one of my favorites : ) Don't waste your money on artificially flavored teas. I also wouldn't recommend buying tea packaged in white (not see-through bags). Why? Well...the contents of those tea bags is usually small bits of fanning’s, and dust. Fanning’s and dust are bits and pieces of tea-leaves left over from the sieving that separate out whole leaves and large pieces of leaf. So...you are buying left-overs...
Ailyn T.
Kansas City, MO
Love the packaging of this tea - the bags are biodegradable, have no flavor, and allow for the expansion of the leaves contained inside. Yes, you read right: this tea bag contains intact tea leaves, like loose leaf, not fannings like most major bagged teas. Dream! This is def. the tea I've been waiting for. I don't know how they package these things without breaking leaves, but it's the best tea bag packaging I've seen. The only thing is the string attached to the tea bag is very thick and absorbent, so the tea can actually travel up the string and leak onto the table.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I love Mighty Leaf teas. They are whole leaf teas and there are great fruit flavors as well. I love that the clear tea bags add to the decadence of the tea itself. I have many varieties and love to make sun tea with them during the summer because of the beautiful colors.

I love all of the flavors. I like the peach flavor the best.
Tracy K.
This is by far my favorite tea flavor and brand. I tried it at the hospital cafeteria while my sister was having surgery. It has a comforting feel to it. I enjoy Chamomile anyway but the Citrus added a nice touch. I've only been able to find it online. I wish I could find it in the store. The price is comparable to other tea brands.
Shayna O.
Rohnert Park, CA
I like this tea. I'm a big camomile fan, and Mighty Leaf is top notch. I've recently tried the jasmine green tea, which isn't bad. If steeped too long, I get a bitter aftertaste, but I've experienced this with other brands.

I appreciate the quality in the tea bag. Also, the whole leaf teas are pleasing to the eye.
Jessica F.
I love Mighty Leaf! We first had it in Canada and discovered that if you accidentally leave the bag steeping too long, it won't turn bitter like most other tea brands! So far, I don't think I've found a flavor I don't like, but my favorite is probably the Rainforest Matte, it even has little pieces of dried fruit in the tea bags for a fruity infusion! I don't even bother buying other herbal teas anymore, Mighty Leaf has shown me the light!
Lucille T.
Santa Clara, CA
Mightly Leaf's ideal of environmental awareness is pretty awesome.

The teabag used is boidegradable and it makes for a great steep.

The flavor is not harsh and tastes truly pure for tea in tea bags.

I prefer loose leaf a lot, but when I drink with Mighty Leaf teas, my body feels awesome from the smoothness of their tastes. They also have a great variety of unique teas.
Kathryn H.
Buffalo, NY
I have never seen a pouch like Mighty Leaf Tea's pouch. It is a larger than normal pouch and after farther investigation on their website they are made of cornstarch. "They are handcrafted Tea Pouches designed to unleash the essence of the quality that is Mighty Leaf Tea." This is a very unique brand with unique flavors such as Green Tea Tropical, Vanilla Bean, and Chamomile Citrus. The bags smell delicious and taste like they smell. On the pricey side but worth it if you are a tea lover like me.
Sara B.
Santa Clarita, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Miranda M.
Parker, CO
How much does it cost? and where can you buy it?
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Do you prefer your tea cold or hot? I like the Black tea warm!
jess p.
Is this tea expensive because I really want to try it but I am on a tight budget.
Nelia M.
Billerica, MA
How to you like your tea, strong or mild?