BY MIGHTY LEAF TEA

Organic African rooibos leaves teem with lively tropical notes. Artisan Whole Leaf Pouches Herbal Infusion Caffeine-Free Magic of the Mighty Leaf Since ancient times, a freshly brewed pot filled with whole tea leaves has been revered as the richest in character. Today we proudly continue the tradition. Discover the magic of the Mighty Leaf. Organic African Nectar Sojourn to the fertile tropics and savor the fruits of the "Alluring Continent." Organic African rooibos leaves teem with mango, vanilla and blossoms. Antioxidant-rich. Our Artisan Whole Leaf Pouches Our handcrafted silken pouches are packed with our artisan blends of whole tea leaves, fruits, herbs and flavors too big for ordinary tea bags. Enjoy the liberation of pure tea goodness and rediscover the pleasure of the way tea was naturally meant to be. 15 Biodegradable Whole Leaf Pouches USDA Organic Cert see more...

Mighty Leaf Tea Organic Tea
  • "This one in particular is amazing, for a caffeine free tea it has great body and flavor." in 1 review
Mimi F.
Review for: Breakfast more...
I am definitely a tea person and try out a lot of different ones. This one was ok, but not as good as most. The only way I can describe it would be “ordinary” because the taste is bland and a bit weak. I don’t think I will buy this one again.
Ally S.
Review for: African Nectar more...
there is something so authentic about this T I absolutely love the Satchel's that it's in there very elegant in the flavor is incomparable to most tee it is very delicious and I would highly recommend
Sarah D.
Organic Spring Jasmine is a nice light to medium tea with a calming scent of jasmine coming from the cup. The jasmine part isn't overwhelming like other blends can be, but it's more like a delicate floral aroma behind the main taste of the China green tea in the bag. The green tea itself tastes fairly delicate yet still green, without being very vegetal or fishy, like some greens can be. The ingredients are of high quality, and it has a medium to heavy body, or "mouth" feel, for a tea. Combined, the flower & tea work in perfect tandem; when sipping the cup you first get the floral of jasmine, then you get the beautiful flavor of green tea. So yummy! I would call it a perfect pairing.
Kali R.
Now a days with so many teas that are just dust it's great to see that organic natural tea is being made and sold. Nothing is better then snuggling with a huge cup of organic tea so make u feel all warm and cozy and at peace with the world. Namaste people
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
My favorite restaurant serves these teas, and they are amazing. The flavor is strong (but not in a gross, overpowering way). The Mint Mélange is delicious, and brews quite quickly. Just want you want on a chilly (or hot) morning.
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
I love love this tea bags. I have tried many of their teas never disappointed me. Tea bag is not paper so don't need to worry about it is gonna rip. Tea tastes amazing and my fav ones are vanilla bean and African nectar
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
Truly an amazing loose tea brand. Their tea is organic! My favorite is the Mint Malangue and the vanilla roobios. SO GOOD. I find their boxes at Tj Maxx a lot so buying it there will be cheaper than at the grocery store. Happy shopping :)
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
I tried the earl grey and it's very good! I love the fact that it's a whole leaf tea but convenient too since it's bagged. It tastes nice and smooth. I'd love to try out their green teas!
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
I so love this tea. So delicious . They have such a wide variety of flavored to choose from. The flavored are so smooth.
Tea is very good for your well being. Yummy goodness. Take some time to yourself and enjoy a cup of tea.

Have a great day.
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
Mighty leaf has some really great teas that I would compare to higher end tea. This one in particular is amazing, for a caffeine free tea it has great body and flavor. Really surprised to see a lower end tea company selling rooibos.
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
Hows the taste?
Kali R.
How man different favors are there?
Nadya K.
Georgetown , TN
I am trying to get on the healthier side this year, which tea would you recommend me trying or will be good for me?