BY MIGHTY LEAF TEA

Save On Mightly Leaf Tea 15 Bag Green & White Variety Tea, Our Green & White Tea Variety Takes You On A Journey Through A Variety Of Handcrafted Smooth And Rich Green Teas, Savor Our Whole Loose Leaf Teas Sourced From Asia That Will Unfurl In Our Silken Tea Pouches, Are Gourmet Teabag Twist, To Infuse The Senses, :, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )UPC: 656252300308 U SKU: SPDSP18650 see more...

Laura C.
Lawton, OK
This is by far one of my favorite teas the brand is amazing and i have yet to find one of their flavors i don't like. I even went as far as attempting to get my former boss to sell it at her coffee shop.
Amy M.
Mighty Leaf is one of my favorite tea brands!! Great bold flavors it doesn't even need sugar!! All of the flavors from this product are great! More expensive teas make for a better cup!!
Megan P.
I love the mighty leaf brand teas. Very great flavor in every one that I've tried so far. Typically a little more expensive but worth it!
the whiskey b.
i love mighty leaf tea, every kind i have tried is really flavorful. and this is coming from someone who drinks a whole lot of tea!
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
I worked for a catering company in NYC and this is all they served for tea. Great variety, smooth and tasty

back