Mighty Leaf Tea Green Tea Tropical - 15 CT uploaded by JaLynn M.Mighty Leaf Tea Green Tea Tropical - 15 CT uploaded by Laura B.

BY MIGHTY LEAF

Mighty Leaf® Green Tea Tropical.

Green tea leaves infused with sweet topical notes.

Artisan whole leaf pouches.

Light caffeine.

15 whole leaf pouches. see more...

Caroline A.
This is a great tea! It’s delicious hot, but makes a fantastic iced tea. It has a great flavor without being perfume-y. It’s also not too expensive. I use this all the time, and I definitely recommend it.
Veronica H.
Marietta, GA
This is my absolute favorite tea that I can buy from the grocery store. I love that the leaves are kept Whole as well as the flowers inside as well. Very well made tea bags as well, you don't have to worry about the string falling off the bag, which happens to me with other teas. Definitely would recommend!
JaLynn M.
Purchased this product a few months back and I love this Tea hot & cold it has a very good taste and very refreshing plus it's a super food in my book. Mighty Leaf Tea Green Tea Pouches
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
I first found out about it in Din Tai Fung( a 1 star michelin restaurant from Taiwan). I was wondering why a pot of tea is so expensive, but it was really good! I went to the local grocery store and gosh, they are quite expensive! The tea bags are like triangular, so there's more space for the tea leaves to expand in hot water. It's my all time favorite!
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This tea is the same as the Spice Girls were for me circa 1995- ALWAYS ON REPEAT. I've tried a lot of green teas, and this one is absolutely delicious and not bitter (in fact, I keep the tea bag inside the water as I'm sipping). It has a nice light tropical flavor, but doesn't taste overly sweet or artificial. Highly recommend!
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
My favorite bagged tea hands down. The flavor is so luscious, sweet, fragrant and pleasant. It's great iced or hot! The silk pyramid bag is the cutest and you can see the ingredients as they steep. Love this brand and love some of the other flavors. I add a bit of honey to this and it's heaven.
Amy R.
Cleves, OH
I am addicted to this tropical green tea at my local coffee shop so I decided instead of spending the 3 dollars every time I pass the place I would just find something I can make at home. Finally after several tries mighty leaf wins. Great taste and it's so much better than most other teas that I have tried. Green tea can sometimes taste dirty in my opinion. Not this tropical blend. Just the right combo and not to over powering with the fruit tastes. I love it.
Myra H.
I don't need many words to describe this tea. It's one of my favorites. Very nice flavor, and I like the hint of sweetness from the pineapple bits and other extras blended with the tea. The bag is extremely well made (in my opinion) ---the construction prevents a lot of tea escaping into the cup--- and is one of the reasons that I always go back to Mighty Leaf!
Lisa P.
I found this at Wild Eggs Restaurant in Louisville, KY and was instantly hooked the first time I tried it. I went back there again just to have this tea. I got all the info on it and when I got back home, I searched for it. Thank good for google and amazon! I found it on amazon, so to be cost effective I ordered 6 boxes at once! Yes this is a little expensive, but for me, it is my afternoon treat to myself while working!
Tina T.
I love this tea. Brings back memories of this old cafe I used to frequent during my lunch breaks. I don't sweeten my teas, but with this one, I like the added sugar. It really makes for a nice iced tea on a hot day.