Mighty Leaf Tea Company Mightly Leaf Tea 21321 Mighty Leaf Variety Tea uploaded by Kat M.

BY MIGHTY LEAF TEA COMPANY

Save On Mightly Leaf Tea 15 Bag Mighty Leaf Variety Tea- Our Green & White Tea Variety Takes You On A Journey Through A Variety Of Smooth And Rich Green Teas- Includes The Following: Green Tea Tropical, Mountain Spring Jasmine, Hojicha Green Tea And White Orchard-:- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 656252100274 UK SKU: SPDSP927 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Mighty Leaf makes the best bagged black tea I've ever had! I'm specifically reviewing the Winter Solstice flavor that came out before Christmas but from the other reviews it seems like all their teas are just as fantastic! They're MAD expensive though. Like 50¢ a cup.
Tara L.
Mighty Leaf teas are so tasty and they are by far the easiest way to enjoy loose leaf teas since they come in the handy pouch. I love the variety pack so you can try several flavors. You definitely can't go wrong with this brand!! I love every single tea I have tried from Mighty Leaf!
Colleen M.
I love having the loose leaf tea in a sachet. Each one provides so much flavor, I can refill my tea cup with hot water without sacrificing taste. The variety pack is worthwhile to sample the flavors before committing to just one.
Elyn B.
This is a great way to try out a bunch of different teas from this brand. There is a great variety here and I love everything that comes in this package.
Happy P.
Goose Creek, SC
Mighty Leaf brand has great flavors and cute packaging. I drink tea all the time and this one is one of my favorites.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
Mighty leaf teas are the best on the market! Silk sachets that smell heavenly! The tropical green tea is to die for!
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
The catering company I worked for in NYC only served this! The best for the best for the patrons if Carnegie Hall
Kattarina N.
Love this tea. It taste all natural and it great to drink. I love the smell of all the teas
Betty B.
Newark, OH
I love this tea because of the silk sachets the tea leaves comes in. ***highley recommend.