BY MIGHTY LEAF TEA

Inhale The Intoxicating Aroma Of Wild Madagascar Vanilla Beans And Black Tea Leaves Blending In A Smooth, Full-Bodied Cup. Artisan Whole Leaf Pouches Contains Caffeine see more...

Buy on Walmart
Livvy L.
I love this tea. At first I was a little stand offish because I tend to not like other teas that aren't the average Lipton Black Tea. However, after trying this kind, it has become my favorite. It's flavor is nice and strong. The taste it great even if I keep the tea bag in it for the whole time and drink as it steeps. With lipton's Black tea I always find myself steeping for too long and it getting an almost bitter taste. But not with this brand. This brand taste great whether I steep it for 2 minutes or 8 minutes. Also, with Lipton I use two tea bags; Mighty Leaf one bag is enough to give me the flavor I'm looking for. I would highly recommend this tea.
Christina M.
Glen Burnie, MD
The most amazing tea I've ever had. No really! My husband brought this home as a free sample from work (he works at a local restaurant) and it's by far the most decedent tea I've ever had.

I purchase a lot of teas throughout the year, but this trumps them all. I was disappointed when the samples were gone and I was unable to find the Vanilla Bean flavor at any local grocery stores. They offer it on Amazon but at $15 a box, I couldn't justify it. After checking grocery store after grocery store over the last year, we came across the Vanilla Bean tea for only $6 at Whole Foods! Yay! Now I can drink my favorite tea to my heart's content.
Nida S.
This breakfast tea is everything! It has a rich bold flavor, the way used expect a breakfast yes to have, and yet it has a delicious taste as well. It is a bit pricey but I love it anyways!
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
MightyLeaf makes some of my favorite teas! They are flavorful and decadent tasting, even without adding sweeteners. Tea itself is a great beverage, but the addition of vanilla is inspired!
Alexa  D.
This tea is so caffeinated. I was jumping off the walls. For someone who is used to drinking coffee, this will be a breeze, but for me it was too much. Mighty Leaf generally has amazing teas though.
Connie M.
Mississauga, ON
Personally I like to add milk and sugar in Breakfast tea. However with this Mighty Leaf Organic Breakfast tea it goes better without milk. The Black tea itself is not strong, it doesn't go bitter if steep too long. Its better to have it itself or adding sugar. For those who love breakfast tea without adding anything, this is recommend.
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this best hot or cold?